Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Score Increase

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Score Increase

I worked out 2 PFD's with 2 seperate CA's how many points should I expect my score to increase? One was for $270, the other $1800.

currently exp.- 560-trans.-589- equ.-603 all fico
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Score Increase

Hi peloncito, and welcome to the forum!

And congrats on getting them to agree to the PFD's! Well done.

It's anyone's guess how much your scores will rise. I'd say anywhere from 20 points to 85 points. That's not much help but there are so many other variables involved that it's impossible to say.

Give them up to 60 days to report the deletions from your CR's and then pull your FICO scores again. Please do let us know how you did, ok?
Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you for your reply, my wife and I keeping our fingers crossed we need at least two of our fico's to be at or above 620 for an FHA home loan.
Message 3 of 6
cobra19
Valued Contributor

79............were those your only 2 collections? If so, you should see a nice bump........30-50 points minimum. If you have others remaining, you will 'prolly see considerably less.

New York Yankees - 2009 World Series Champions. 27... and counting.....
Message 4 of 6
orl2185
Established Contributor

peloncito79 wrote:
Thank you for your reply, my wife and I keeping our fingers crossed we need at least two of our fico's to be at or above 620 for an FHA home loan.

First things first, Welcome to this amazing forum. Lots of knowledgeable folks here.

Get ready to enjoy your new home, you will pass your target of 620Smiley Wink

Congrats on the baddies removal, and for your upcoming home.Smiley Wink

Message 5 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

thank you orl, and cobra for your feedback, I have one remaining baddie which is due to remove from my reports on november of this year, should I bother to work that one or not? Old Macy's CC charge off $400.
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.