cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Score Of 580....Who Will Aprrove Me?

tag
unknown_entity
Established Contributor

Re: Score Of 580....Who Will Aprrove Me?

Credit One, Orchard Bank, First Premier.

07/26/2007 TU-688
EQ-656
EX-649
Message 11 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

thanks for all the feedback!! soft pull.....what does that mean? i'm at the bofa site right now...speaking with a rep. online.....i told them my score and they said to try a certain card.
Message 12 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

Also, I am guessing that your giving us your EQ score from SW. B o A is almost always an EX puller. It might help if you knew what your reports and scores look like for all three. Smiley Happy good luck
Message 13 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

yes.......i am just looking at my EQ report from SW.....thought i would concentrate on the one first.......should i be pulling up all my reports all year round & watch all of them? are their cc that just use EQ only? also....i read it in here before....but i mailed a dispute letter last week...and my score dropped 30 points....could that be the cause....i also had my account go over the limit cause they added their yearly fee....but i paid that so it's within the credit limit now.....i also had a collection agency still report that interest in collecting...this is one of the ones i'm disputing......i'm still confused if i should try to get a PFD for these accounts....or just wait for them to drop...thanks again everyone!
Message 14 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

Also.....what should i purchase to also get my EX & TU monthly reports too? I use SW...but that only allows one agency report.....i would love to get all 3 along with the FICO score. thanks again
Message 15 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

If I get the "Suze Orman's FICO® Kit Platinum" or "FICO® Credit Complete"....would i still need the Score Watch?
Message 16 of 16
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.