Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Score With Credit Card

tag
HYPASS33
Frequent Contributor

Score With Credit Card

I been seeing post saying people see their score when they get ther card in mail. I got my USAA today and there was no score, just credit line. Is it common for all to have score on papers with card or not all do it?
Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10
enharu
Super Contributor

Re: Score With Credit Card

@HYPASS33 wrote:
I been seeing post saying people see their score when they get ther card in mail. I got my USAA today and there was no score, just credit line. Is it common for all to have score on papers with card or not all do it?

this varies depending on the lender.

Usually your scores are in the cardholder agreement where it tells you your APR and all those rates. If USAA mailed those out separately, then it'll be in another mail.

You could always call in and ask them. I was able to call different lenders and they all told me my scores over the phone.

JPMorgan Palladium (100k), AmEx Platinum (NPSL), AmEx SPG (46k), AmEx BCP (42k), Chase Sapphire Preferred (47k), Citi Prestige (31k), Citi Thank You Preferred (27k), Citi Executive AAdvantage (25k), JPMorgan Ritz-Carlton (21k), Merrill+ (15k), US Bank Cash+ (22.5k), Wells Fargo (12k), Bloomingdale’s (12.4k), Chase Freedom (5k), Discover IT (5k).
Message 2 of 11
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

+1

Also if you were given their best rate they are not obligated to inform you of your score.
Message 3 of 11
HYPASS33
Frequent Contributor

I went back and checked and its not there but doesn't matter, I'm in the garden for a while anyway so ill have plenty of time to check scores out.
Message 4 of 11
CashOnDelivery
Established Contributor

Log-in your USAA account and check messages. I had a message that showed my score and APR when I was approved.

2010: 475 EQ 2011: 503 EQ 2012: 600 EQ2013:632 EQ
Starting Score: 634 EQ-3/13/13
Current Score: 706 EQ-8/29/13 703 EX-7/12/13 705 TU-8/9/13
Goal Score: 700

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 5 of 11
indiolatino61
Valued Contributor

@HYPASS33 wrote:

They are only obligated when your APR is not their best. Kind of makes you wish your APR was not as good, huh...lol?

photo Logo - Credit Card Collection - Data Inclusive_zpskiw5xfjj.jpg photo emerald_zpsfitcxbh5.jpg
Message 6 of 11
HYPASS33
Frequent Contributor

Thanks, I loged in my USA account and yep there it was!!
Message 7 of 11
CashOnDelivery
Established Contributor

Glad to help others!

2010: 475 EQ 2011: 503 EQ 2012: 600 EQ2013:632 EQ
Starting Score: 634 EQ-3/13/13
Current Score: 706 EQ-8/29/13 703 EX-7/12/13 705 TU-8/9/13
Goal Score: 700

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 8 of 11
LS2982
Mega Contributor

@HYPASS33 wrote:
I went back and checked and its not there but doesn't matter, I'm in the garden for a while anyway so ill have plenty of time to check scores out.

Smiley Wink

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 9 of 11
PleasantlySurprised
New Contributor

Hi everyone!  

Quick question...the papers I got in the mail with my USAA World Mastercard don't show my credit score anywhere.  I looked online at my account and my messages and I still don't see it.  Can you tell me where in particular in my account to look to try to find it?

Thanks so much!

USAA World MasterCard $10K | USAA AmEx $9.5K | USAA Platinum Visa $8K | NFCU Cash Rewards Visa Signature $13K | NFCU Platinum MasterCard $1K | Citi Diamond Preferred MasterCard $10K | Chase Sapphire Visa Signature $5K | Bank Americard Cash Rewards Visa Signature $5K | Discover IT $4.5K | Wells Fargo Rewards Visa $3K | Capital One Platinum Visa $1K | First Premier Bank MasterCard $450 | Victoria’s Secret $1K
Message 10 of 11
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.