cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Score needed for GE Visa, MC or Discover backed cards?

tag
texasman07
Established Contributor

Score needed for GE Visa, MC or Discover backed cards?

Anyone know what the minimum score is for a GE backed Visa, MC or Discover card?

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Barris
Established Member

Re: Score needed for GE Visa, MC or Discover backed cards?

I believe mid to upper 600s would do although I am not very sure about the FAKO requirement.

Message 2 of 4
youngandcreditwrthy
Senior Contributor

Got upgraded to wmt discover/br visa with two years of history w the store version and a 670+ FICO.
Marriott PR$25k | BCE $24.5K |BankAmericard Visa $25k| BOA Better Bal $17.5k |Wmt Discover $12.5k | BR Visa $17.5k | Amex Delta Gold $10k | Discover IT $10k | Paypal Extras MC $15k | Amazon Store $10k|Smile Gen $7.25k | Dillard's $10k | West Elm $4k| Express $3.05K | Mypoints.com Visa $4.5k | Freedom Visa $1k| Amex Surpass $1k
Message 3 of 4
austinguy907
Valued Contributor

I've had my GE backed Sam's card for several years and not gotten the offer yet for the Discover version.  I know my scores are well over 700 since my mortgage pulls 2 years ago or so.  I think there's more to it than just a minimum score.  Then again they did just give me a 5K CLI last month finally breaching from the bismal $700 limit they held me at.

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.