Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Scores Up - Thanks to all of you

tag
aer7372
Valued Member

Re: Scores Up - Thanks to all of you

I was approved for both the Signature loan and the LOC.  The signature loan is an installment account and they sent me the check for $6000.00.  I applied and received the check all within 1 week.  The LOC is a revolving acct.

New scores 6/17

TU   634
EX   665
EQ  640

Mostly my scores went up for the new accounts I added.  It really helped with my utilization.  Also, I got some accts updated from my BK that were showing balances.  I'm still disputing away really want to get over 700. 

I also got approved for Alliant CU $1000, but got denied membership at JFCU.

Was approved for American Eagle $500 & IKEA $300.00
Message 11 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Great work- but it looks like you went a bit overboard with the apps-

Message 12 of 15
aer7372
Valued Member

I know I couldn't help myself.  Once I started getting approved it was such a good feeling.  It had been a long time since someone would give me credit.  Almost all of them have $0.00 balances and I paid down the cards that I did have.  I only carry balances on 3 of them and they are under 10% of the limit.  All these new little store cards will just be put in my sock drawer and I'll let them age to rebuild.

I have sworn off apps.  No more for me for at least a year.  I want to let all of these inquires age.
Message 13 of 15
MsKiwi
Established Contributor

aer7372 wrote:

Was approved for American Eagle $500 & IKEA $300.00

I love IKEA but it's a GEMB card so I don't know that I really want one. Did you apply instore or online for the IKEA cc?
Message 14 of 15
aer7372
Valued Member

I love Ikea too.  I could spend so much money in there.

I applied online and got the 7-10 day message.  I called the backdoor GEMB number and she asked me some questions to verify my identity and then she said I'm approved.

I had to call the backdoor number to verify my identity with all the GEMB cards.  I called right after I got the message.
Message 15 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.