Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Scores needed for Capital One Venture Rewards and VentureOne Rewards card

tag
joeyoey
Frequent Contributor

Re: Scores needed for Capital One Venture Rewards and VentureOne Rewards card

I was recently approved for the Venture with a score of around 650 (give or take 10 pts, I can't remember what it was on the day I applied).

Starting Score (02/01/2014): EQ 548 EX 548 TU 564
Current/Most Recent FICO Score (4/01/2015): EQ 686 EX 668 TU 669
Nov 1, 2015 Goal: 700 Across all 3

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

test

Message 11 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

I've called and have spoke with different reps, they keep telling me that I cannot upgrade to Venture or Venture One because they are Visa cards. I have Quicksilver One and Platinum which are Master cards. I'm told master upgrades to master and visa upgrades to visa.  They said I'd have to apply for Venture to receive it.

Message 12 of 14
dapps06
Frequent Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

I've called and have spoke with different reps, they keep telling me that I cannot upgrade to Venture or Venture One because they are Visa cards. I have Quicksilver One and Platinum which are Master cards. I'm told master upgrades to master and visa upgrades to visa.  They said I'd have to apply for Venture to receive it.

You were told nonsense. I just did this exact same thing. I PC'ed my QS1 to the VentureOne, and my Platinum to a second Quicksilver (I already had one), but before I chose a second Quicksilver I was given the option of also PC'ing the Platinum to a second VentureOne.

This was all done through live chat, you should try that if you haven't already.

Message 13 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

I have not tried that. I will though. Thanks.

Message 14 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.