Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Scratched an itch with the PRG

tag
lazylane
New Contributor

Scratched an itch with the PRG

So, I decided to app for the PRG. I'm waiting on a decision :-( and worried that it'll be denied since it wasn't an instant approval.

I really wanted to pc from the Zync to the PRG but I got greedy and said "I'll app for the PRG and pc to the Green".

Oh well...now I'll have to wait and see what happens.
Message 1 of 14
13 REPLIES 13
NonSufficientFunds
Frequent Contributor

Re: Scratched an itch with the PRG

Message 2 of 14
enharu
Super Contributor

Why do you need 2 Amex charge cards?

It's a SP if denied anyways Smiley Tongue
JPMorgan Palladium (100k), AmEx Platinum (NPSL), AmEx SPG (46k), AmEx BCP (42k), Chase Sapphire Preferred (47k), Citi Prestige (31k), Citi Thank You Preferred (27k), Citi Executive AAdvantage (25k), JPMorgan Ritz-Carlton (21k), Merrill+ (15k), US Bank Cash+ (22.5k), Wells Fargo (12k), Bloomingdale’s (12.4k), Chase Freedom (5k), Discover IT (5k).
Message 3 of 14
lazylane
New Contributor

I guess I don't need 2. But my boyfriend has a green and a gold. So I guess I just want to be like him :-/
Message 4 of 14
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

Message 5 of 14
lazylane
New Contributor

:-( guys don't make me feel bad!!

I need support. :-)
Message 6 of 14
enharu
Super Contributor

The annual fee isn't worth it IMO. Just apply for a revolver and concert your zync to prg
JPMorgan Palladium (100k), AmEx Platinum (NPSL), AmEx SPG (46k), AmEx BCP (42k), Chase Sapphire Preferred (47k), Citi Prestige (31k), Citi Thank You Preferred (27k), Citi Executive AAdvantage (25k), JPMorgan Ritz-Carlton (21k), Merrill+ (15k), US Bank Cash+ (22.5k), Wells Fargo (12k), Bloomingdale’s (12.4k), Chase Freedom (5k), Discover IT (5k).
Message 7 of 14
lazylane
New Contributor

You're right. If it's denied, I wonder if I'd even be able to pc to a PRG :-/
Message 8 of 14
mojobones89
Contributor

I'm thinking of having both the prg and plat but I already have the brp,wouldn't want to get an fr
Message 9 of 14
enharu
Super Contributor

U should still be able to pc it to prg. Always worth a try I suppose Smiley Tongue
Message 10 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.