Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Searching for a website that shows which cards pull from which CRA

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Searching for a website that shows which cards pull from which CRA

Hey all,

I once saw a great website that had a detailed listing of many banks and credit card companies which showed which CRA those issuers pulled from.  Braniac that I am, I forgot to save the site to my favorites and it's been a while since I have searched for this information.

This is important to me because I am still having issues getting Experian and Trans Union up to the number I currently have with Equifax.  Obviously, when applying for a new card, I would like to use banks who only pull from Equifax.

Also, I have an offer to apply for the new Amex Delta reserve account.  If anyone knows who Amex generally pulls from, that information would also be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!!
jw

Message 1 of 13
12 REPLIES 12
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Re: Searching for a website that shows which cards pull from which CRA

whogavemecredit.com
Message 2 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Penfed pulled EQ in NY.
Amex pulled EX in NY
whogamemecredit.com

Message 3 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

cruise_bone - I think the webiste in question is http://www.whogavemecredit.com/ - you can search by creditor.  also do a search of the forum to see who amex pulled - try searching "which cra does amex pull" - i'm sure you'll find a bunch of results...

Hope this helps!
Message 4 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

cruise_bone wrote:
Hey all,

I once saw a great website that had a detailed listing of many banks and credit card companies which showed which CRA those issuers pulled from.  Braniac that I am, I forgot to save the site to my favorites and it's been a while since I have searched for this information.

This is important to me because I am still having issues getting Experian and Trans Union up to the number I currently have with Equifax.  Obviously, when applying for a new card, I would like to use banks who only pull from Equifax.

Also, I have an offer to apply for the new Amex Delta reserve account.  If anyone knows who Amex generally pulls from, that information would also be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!!
jw

Amex virtually always pulls EX.

I'm curious why you're interested in the Delta Reserve Credit Card.  I have an Amex Gold Delta SkyMiles card and got the same Delta Reserve offer, but I passed on it, because the AF is the same as the Amex Platinum ($450) but the benefits are much more limited.

Message 5 of 13
heirophant
Established Contributor

EDITED! A new version of whogavemecredit.com is in the works according to posts here.

Link to site that promotes credit repair removed by admin, per Terms of Service: 

Posting to FICO Forums

Users of FICO Forums agree not to upload, post, or otherwise transmit any content (including but not limited to text, links, communications, software, images, sounds, data, or other information) that includes any of the following inappropriate content: 

• Promotion of a credit repair organization, as defined in the federal Credit Repair Organizations Act or similar state laws, or the services of such an organization;

Thank you for your understanding and cooperation!

--fused

Message Edited by fused on 07-28-2008 09:19 AM
Scores: TU (FICO8): 781, EQ (FICO8): 798, EX (FICO8): 788

In my wallet: Chase Sapphire Preferred: 16,000 | Chase Slate Edge: 8,100 | Bilt World Elite Mastercard: 16,000 | Fidelity Rewards Visa Signature: 8,500 | PenFed Visa Gold: 12,500 | Penfed Pathfinder: 15,000 | Apple Card: 6,500 | Lowe's: 35,000 | Northern Skies FCU Platinum: 15,000 | Kohls: 3,000

Mortgage 11/20
Message 6 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for everyone's reply!  This is what I was looking for.
jw
Message 7 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Sorry,
Not necessarily interested in the Delta reserved card.  I will compare to the Delta Skymiles Platinum as well as to the regular Amex Platinum so that I can decide on the best product for me.
Message 8 of 13
heirophant
Established Contributor

heirophant wrote:
EDITED! A new version of whogavemecredit.com is in the works according to posts here.

Link to site that promotes credit repair removed by admin, per Terms of Service: 

Posting to FICO Forums

Users of FICO Forums agree not to upload, post, or otherwise transmit any content (including but not limited to text, links, communications, software, images, sounds, data, or other information) that includes any of the following inappropriate content: 

• Promotion of a credit repair organization, as defined in the federal Credit Repair Organizations Act or similar state laws, or the services of such an organization;

Thank you for your understanding and cooperation!

--fused

Message Edited by fused on 07-28-2008 09:19 AM

While I respect your right to edit my message, I stand by my message.  I believe that I was not promoting the website, only giving people an alternate reference for credit pulls.  You guys really need to lighten up.  MyFico is not the only source for good information and I have found it very helpful.  I think the mods know what website i am talking about.  Is whogavemecredit.com officially sanctioned by myFico or something?  Why should that website get all the glory?  It is neither complete or accessible.

And BTW, myFico promotes credit repair!  WGMC has forums, too that compete with this website.  I think you guys have some grudge against CB.

Message Edited by heirophant on 07-28-2008 06:28 PM
Scores: TU (FICO8): 781, EQ (FICO8): 798, EX (FICO8): 788

In my wallet: Chase Sapphire Preferred: 16,000 | Chase Slate Edge: 8,100 | Bilt World Elite Mastercard: 16,000 | Fidelity Rewards Visa Signature: 8,500 | PenFed Visa Gold: 12,500 | Penfed Pathfinder: 15,000 | Apple Card: 6,500 | Lowe's: 35,000 | Northern Skies FCU Platinum: 15,000 | Kohls: 3,000

Mortgage 11/20
Message 9 of 13
jaxstraw
Valued Contributor

I actually agree with you.

There is no reason to edit that reference to the site you were talking about.

It is a good source of information and could be useful to others here.

Whogavemecredit is not the only site for this info.

There is no way for the mod's to verify that the entries are authentic or misleading so why is it fine to post it as a site to use and not the other ????

I do prefer this site but without being sure that whogavemecredit is absolutely true it should either be edited in posts or 'the site deleted' should be allowed to be posted.

Jax
Jax

*************************************************************************************
Then you are a fool. Be thankful that when God gave you a face, he gave you a fool's face
Message 10 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.