Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sears CLD letter

tag
JediNeo
Frequent Contributor

Sears CLD letter

Yesterday my partner received a letter stating their CL will be cut in half due to inactivity if not used by 11/14. We'll head over there to buy a shirt or something. Do we have to let the statement cut with a balance to avoid the CLD? Or can we PIF right after the transaction like we normally do?

NFCU Cash Rewards | CSP | Freedom Unlimited | WalMart MC | Target Red MC | Citi Costco | AMEX BCE
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
longtimelurker
Epic Contributor

Re: Sears CLD letter

@JediNeo wrote:

Yesterday my partner received a letter stating their CL will be cut in half due to inactivity if not used by 11/14. We'll head over there to buy a shirt or something. Do we have to let the statement cut with a balance to avoid the CLD? Or can we PIF right after the transaction like we normally do?

Should be OK to PIF after the transaction.  Reporting is so that other issuers can see, Sears will know that you used the card

Message 2 of 3
JediNeo
Frequent Contributor

Re: Sears CLD letter

@longtimelurker wrote:

@JediNeo wrote:

Should be OK to PIF after the transaction.  Reporting is so that other issuers can see, Sears will know that you used the card

Awesome, thanks for the info.

NFCU Cash Rewards | CSP | Freedom Unlimited | WalMart MC | Target Red MC | Citi Costco | AMEX BCE
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.