Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sears Card Help

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Sears Card Help

Hey all, i just got a home and need to buy some new appliances for the home, since i dont have any.  I need to get some credit with either Sears or Home depot.  My scores are good, middle 600's) and my partners are in lower 700's  can we get one together?  or is is safter to have him get one??  Please any help you can offer me on getting these cards would be apprecaited. 
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
DI
Super Contributor

Re: Sears Card Help

@Anonymous wrote:
Hey all, i just got a home and need to buy some new appliances for the home, since i dont have any.  I need to get some credit with either Sears or Home depot.  My scores are good, middle 600's) and my partners are in lower 700's  can we get one together?  or is is safter to have him get one??  Please any help you can offer me on getting these cards would be apprecaited. 

You can try opening an account in your name only first.  If you get approve and it's not enough, you can get your partner to try opening an account.

You do not want to open a joint account together. Adding him as an AU is ok.   Which ever one of you get approve can help pay the card off.  

https://www.citicards.com/cards/acq/Apply.do?app=UNSOL&sc=4161&langId=EN&siteId=SEARS&screenID=3035
Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.