Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sears MC Cash Limit Reduced

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Sears MC Cash Limit Reduced

I have a Sears MC with a $12 k limit.  I just logged on and noticed that they reduced my available limit for cash advances from $12,000.00  to $250.00.  It doesn't effect me since I would never take a cash advance but I thought that it was a dramatic cut.  My total CL still is $12 k.
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
voidman
Established Contributor

Re: Sears MC Cash Limit Reduced

@Anonymous wrote:
I have a Sears MC with a $12 k limit.  I just logged on and noticed that they reduced my available limit for cash advances from $12,000.00  to $250.00.  It doesn't effect me since I would never take a cash advance but I thought that it was a dramatic cut.  My total CL still is $12 k.

so previously you had Cash Advance limit equal to Credit Limit? 

-void
Message 2 of 4
DI
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

To me their actions says that you are an excellent prime customer.  You handle your finances so well that you do not need a cash advance.  And that is why they touched your cash advance limit rather than your CL.  

Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm pretty sure it was
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.