Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sears Store Card APP Help

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Did not want the mastercard so went for store card aproved for 250 with 150K income 767 true Equifax score AAA 4 years 15Year History 150,000 Revolving credit only showing 50,000 because of signature cards. 90,000 of is with citi signature but they said they cant see them different diversions even though in past 3 years i have charged 300,000 on my citi cards and payed it off this i know cause after i got a rj letter retenisions told me they would not rj any card and told me what i have purchesed over the years. cald backdoor number from this page and wont tell me why i got that limit and wont do anything so i said close the card i dont want a 250 limit any other back door numbers anyone know so i may get a higher limit also they told me they are going to report the card i called and cancled it within 15min of aproval just wanted the 0apr i thought they cant report the card if i dont activate it ohh and btw 3inq from 22 months ago sorry for the bad spelling :-)

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Re: Sears Store Card APP Help

once you apply for credit and it's approved, it gets reported regardless what you do with it.
Message 2 of 8
Watchmann
Valued Contributor

Man, that is one slab of words without any punctuation.  You might want to slip in a few periods for it to make sense.  It's hard to follow what you are really asking.  You have closed the card so you are pretty much screwed. 
Message 3 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Sorry not very good at gramer. The girl said i could reopen it in 30 days that is why i was looking for some other backdoor number or underwriting thanks

Message 4 of 8
DI
Super Contributor

Sears normally give big line of credits to applicants.  It must think you already have enough credit.
Message 5 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Well the day b4 i got aproved for homedepot 7500 that is why i am thinking there is some error and am looking for a good contact. i rember the days when i had bad credit and would de happy with a 250 limit. it was just embarsing i was buying 2000 of stuff and then the girl said i was only aproved for 250 and i had to use another credit card. i realy hope they dont report the card. if the report it wont it drop my aaa
Message 6 of 8
DI
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
Well the day b4 i got aproved for homedepot 7500 that is why i am thinking there is some error and am looking for a good contact. i rember the days when i had bad credit and would de happy with a 250 limit. it was just embarsing i was buying 2000 of stuff and then the girl said i was only aproved for 250 and i had to use another credit card. i realy hope they dont report the card. if the report it wont it drop my aaa

Yes, your AAoA will decrease.  There's no doubt they won't report the account to the CRA's.  It may be already reporting. 

Message 7 of 8
LesWH
Established Contributor

OMG!! I laughed so hard after reading this about the slab of words!! Tears literally came out! Too funny!!

NFCU Signature Visa Cash Rewards, NavChek, Citi AA AMEX, Cap1 Cash Rewards, Discover IT, Home Depot, Sears, Walmart, Chase Freedom, AMEX Green, Lowe's, AMEX BCE, Chase Sapphire Preferred, AMEX Hilton Honors Surpass, PayPal Extras MC, PenFed Platinum Cash Rewards, AMEX Platinum

GC Challenge: App Free since 1/8/13. No more apps til 2014

Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.