Valued Member
BrandonP

Sears up, Amex down...

So my Amex Blue limit was dropped from 2k to 500, nothing new around here right? No biggie, I didn't carry a balance so I just use it to pay for their Credit Secure product.

Anyways, I've had a Sears store card for almost 9 years now, started at 1250.00 and have been there ever since. I've tried for CLI's to no avail. All of a sudden during this credit crunch they up me to 1500.00. lol. Nothing to brag about but I'm just surprised out of all my cards this one actually increased. Alright, thats all.

TU-699 EQ-720
Senior Contributor
score_building

Re: Sears up, Amex down...

congrats on the Sears increase, that's a pleasant surprise!
FICOS:
06/13 EX 765 (PSECU) EQ 771 (DCU) TU 779 (Barclays)
Senior Contributor
FretlessMayhem

Re: Sears up, Amex down...

Congrats! Citi seems to be the only bank routinely giving out CLIs still. At least they're doing what they're supposed to with at least a minor portion of the bailout funds they accepted.
Here we go again...

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}