Established Member
freeneasy2001

Securing another credit card

I currently have  a transunion fico score of  733 (8/12/12) and equifax  fico score of 715 (7/15/12) and would like to secure another credit card.  Experian has a non fico score of 731 but otherwise i dont know what their fico score on me would be.

Currently my total credit limit is approximately $13,000 with approximately $11,000 in visa and mastercard balances and $2,000 in other revolving accounts that i hardly ever use.  

I would like to get another major credit card as my largest 2 cards have credit lilmits of only $5,000 each. and would like to get a card carrying a higher limit of perhaps $12,000.  Those accounts carry interest rates of 8.9% and 14.25% currently.  The lower rate credit card is at my credit union, and the larger rate is from Household Bank where the credit cards have been moved to Capital One. Where would i stand the best chance of getting a $12,000 credit card based on my personal information.

I'd like your imput as to how much credit i could request at my current fico levels with income of approximately $65,000 as a retiree.  If you need further information that i havent provided please send a message and i'd be happy to provide they info you may need that would help answer this question.  thanks.

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+