Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Seems Like GE blocked me from requesting CLI online

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Seems Like GE blocked me from requesting CLI online

This is the message i get now when i try to request a CLI on all 3 of my accounts. I guess i 've hit the button to many times lol.

We apologize for the inconvenience, but we cannot process a credit limit increase online for this account. Please call Customer Service 1-877-294-7880, 24 hours a day 7 days a week to discuss your request.
Message Edited by mjbfan79 on 03-17-2009 09:53 PM
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Seems Like GE blocked me from requesting CLI online

Hey Mj have you recieved a CLI from sams yet? I believe i read one of your post about opening your card around the same time as me in nov 08.
Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
Hey Mj have you recieved a CLI from sams yet? I believe i read one of your post about opening your card around the same time as me in nov 08.

Yeah i have back in Nov of 08 i hit the button again today an i received this message. But check my other 2 GE accounts an it says the same thing. So i call the number an they declined my request. Usually when u hit the luv button it ask u are u sure u wanna make this request but i don't evan get to the page anymore just a flat out call customer service.
Message 3 of 5
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

ugh, why don't any of my GE cards have a Luv button!

Walmart Business and Ebay

my sams business does have online luv button 

Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Creditaddict wrote:

ugh, why don't any of my GE cards have a Luv button!

Walmart Business and Ebay

my sams business does have online luv button 

I'm gonna just chill out with them an just request a CLI every 6 months.

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.