Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Select Comfort Consumer Credit Card Account

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Select Comfort Consumer Credit Card Account

Anyone have one, or know about this? I am considering it, but wondering what bank backs this card and more importantly, what the approval criteria is.
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
creditwherecreditisdue
Senior Contributor

Re: Select Comfort Consumer Credit Card Account

It is GEMB:

*$150-$800 cash off is not stackable on extended financing plan. Ends 7/25/2009. Applies to Sleep Number® c3, c4, p5, p6, p7, i8, i9 and i10 bed sets.
†For 18-month financing on Sleep Number® bed sets, fixed monthly payments equal to 1/18th of the initial promotional purchase will be required. Applies only to purchases made on a Select Comfort Consumer Credit Card Account. On promo purchases, fixed monthly payments required and no finance charges assessed if (1) promo purchase paid in full within 18 months (2) fixed monthly payments on account paid when due, and (3) account balance does not exceed credit limit. Otherwise, promo may be terminated and finance charges assessed from purchase date. On promotions requiring a fixed payment, payments over the fixed amount will usually be applied to those promo balances before non-promo and other balances. If you have a non-promo balance, this may reduce the benefit from the promo. If you want to change this allocation, please call Customer Service. Standard terms apply to non-promo purchases, optional charges and existing accounts. As of July 1, 2009, variable APR is 22.98% and on all accounts in default, 29.99%. Minimum Finance Charge $2.00. Subject to approval by GE Money Bank. Restrictions may apply. See store for details.

I would think since you have to buy a bed to use the account and the APR isn't so great the bar is set fairly low. Note also that there may be some promo's that are not available to you if you use this account as your form of payment.

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.