Did you mean: 

Sent 4506-T to AMEX

tag
Cory
Established Contributor

Re: Sent 4506-T to AMEX

@CS800 wrote:

Does AMEX need this when you apply?

So your application is pending until you send them this 4506?

Yes, they want to because I applied for their SPG card and I recently changed my physical residence address. The thing is, I wonder if they will pay the $57.00 fee for the authorization? Why should I have to pay this fee if they are requesting it.

Message 11 of 24
CS800
Super Contributor

Ah so they 'request' addtional proof of residence and income etc?

Message 12 of 24
Cory
Established Contributor

Yes. Because I recently moved, and I applied for another one of their cards. I'm thinking twice about cancelling the application though. Nothing to hide, but for a card that carries an annual fee of $69.00 dollars, for me not worth the extra effort. I will just probably cancell it though.

Cory

@CS800 wrote:

Ah so they 'request' addtional proof of residence and income etc?

Message 13 of 24
Mekitcat
Frequent Contributor

@Cory wrote:

Yes. Because I recently moved, and I applied for another one of their cards. I'm thinking twice about cancelling the application though. Nothing to hide, but for a card that carries an annual fee of $69.00 dollars, for me not worth the extra effort. I will just probably cancell it though.

Cory

If you already have one of their cards it may raise a red flag if you don't follow through with it now. They may still FR you on the card you have!

Message 14 of 24
Red1Blue
Super Contributor

When I gave my 4506 to Amex, I never got any tax reports. Only Amex got them.

Message 15 of 24
Cory
Established Contributor

@Mekitcat wrote:

@Cory wrote:

Cory

If you already have one of their cards it may raise a red flag if you don't follow through with it now. They may still FR you on the card you have!

LOL. I know right? I thought of that too this morning. I was like, "darn it, if I don't submit that form now, in a couple of days they might just suspend my other account" lol. I should have just left applying with them alone, but I couldn't. I waved my hand in front of the beast!

Cory

Message 16 of 24
winstars
Regular Contributor

@Cory wrote:

@Mekitcat wrote:

@Cory wrote:

Cory

LOL. I know right? I thought of that too this morning. I was like, "darn it, if I don't submit that form now, in a couple of days they might just suspend my other account" lol. I should have just left applying with them alone, but I couldn't. I waved my hand in front of the beast!

Cory

What was/is your existing/first AMEX card and when did you get it???

Starting Score: TU-685 (FICO) EQ-674 (FICO) EX-713 (PLUS SCORE FAKO)
Current Score: TU-800 (FICO) EQ-812 (FICO) EX-800 (PLUS SCORE FAKO)
Goal Score: 815

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 17 of 24
Cory
Established Contributor

@winstars wrote:

@Cory wrote:

@Mekitcat wrote:

@Cory wrote:

Cory

Cory

I got my first AMEX cards in July 2010. I have the Zync and BCE Cards. I sent them the information by U.S. mail today. Let them call me if they are not satisfied. I have other cards to use for purchases, so I'm not bomb if they do decide to suspend my current accounts. Which, I don't think they will. It was because I applied for their SPG card is the reason why they are asking for the 4506-T. All I have to do is probably just tell them to cancel the application and they will not need the information. But me, I always think outside the box. Just as someone mentioned, they might just say "hey, he have other cards with us. "Why not just suspend his account for F/R's" And I don't want to risk that. I am not going to pay the tax request fee. I'll wait until they call me and tell me my application is incomplete.

Cory

Cory

Message 18 of 24
winstars
Regular Contributor

@Cory wrote:

@winstars wrote:

@Cory wrote:

@Mekitcat wrote:

@Cory wrote:

Cory

Cory

I got my first AMEX cards in July 2010. I have the Zync and BCE Cards. I sent them the information by U.S. mail today. Let them call me if they are not satisfied. I have other cards to use for purchases, so I'm not bomb if they do decide to suspend my current accounts. Which, I don't think they will. It was because I applied for their SPG card is the reason why they are asking for the 4506-T. All I have to do is probably just tell them to cancel the application and they will not need the information. But me, I always think outside the box. Just as someone mentioned, they might just say "hey, he have other cards with us. "Why not just suspend his account for F/R's" And I don't want to risk that. I am not going to pay the tax request fee. I'll wait until they call me and tell me my application is incomplete.

Cory

Cory

How much have you put thru ($$$) these two cards in the year+ you have had them??? What is your CL on the BCE card???  Do you know if they did a hard pull for this app and if so with what CRA??? How many inquiries do you have???  What are your real FICO scores like??? (especially EX) Is the income on the new app different from your app from July 2010???

Starting Score: TU-685 (FICO) EQ-674 (FICO) EX-713 (PLUS SCORE FAKO)
Current Score: TU-800 (FICO) EQ-812 (FICO) EX-800 (PLUS SCORE FAKO)
Goal Score: 815

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 19 of 24
Cory
Established Contributor

@winstars wrote:

@Cory wrote:

@winstars wrote:

@Cory wrote:

@Mekitcat wrote:

I

How much have you put thru ($$$) these two cards in the year+ you have had them??? What is your CL on the BCE card???  Do you know if they did a hard pull for this app and if so with what CRA??? How many inquiries do you have???  What are your real FICO scores like??? (especially EX) Is the income on the new app different from your app from July 2010???

I can't honestly tell you the exact amount of purchases I put through both cards, but an estimated $6,000 between the two cards. I stop using my Zync Card alot a long time ago. The BCE card has a $4,500.00 CL. I actually don't know if they did a hard pull. I would assume they did because my application is pending "Billing Address Verification" So the address that I have on file with them, and on my credit report (EX) was not matching I suppose. But I'm not sure about it. I probably have 6 to 8 inquries, due to new apartment and utility companys. Last fico scores on 08/01/2011 was 769, and the income is the same since July of 2010.

Cory

Message 20 of 24
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.