Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Serta I comfort store card

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Serta I comfort store card

Kind of unrelated but when i was bed shopping, i went into a serta dealer, told them i need a new bed. Told them i didnt need anything extravagant, just something to get a good nights rest on. The first thing they showed me was a bed that had bluetooth speakers, usb ports for phone charging, etc. The price was 11k so i promptly walked right out lol.
Message 11 of 33
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
Kind of unrelated but when i was bed shopping, i went into a serta dealer, told them i need a new bed. Told them i didnt need anything extravagant, just something to get a good nights rest on. The first thing they showed me was a bed that had bluetooth speakers, usb ports for phone charging, etc. The price was 11k so i promptly walked right out lol.

They showed you exactly what you asked for.

Message 12 of 33
sparklerd34
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

ha ha that made me laugh! Yea they sell you things you dont need.  I dont need the top of the line i just need a new bed this memory foam bed I have is aweful.

Message 13 of 33
sparklerd34
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

thats a bed and a good time. Where was the disco ball. lol

Message 14 of 33
sparklerd34
Established Contributor

Well we shall see where it goes will get an update in 10 business days. I didnt get a no but not sure what the final verdict will be otherwise will go with my rooms to go layaway until i buy the one with the speakers hee hee Smiley Tongue

Message 15 of 33
ojefferyo
Valued Contributor

I got the pop up a few days ago. Decided to go for it because I'm planning to get a new bed in a few months. $9500 sl. Created the account online and asked for a cli right away bringing it up to $11k. 

Amex Platinum, Amex Hilton HHonors Surpass, Chase Southwest Premier, Chase Marriott Rewards Premier, Discover IT, Sony Visa, Barclay Arrival+ MC, Cabela Visa, Walmart SC, Amazon SC, Kohls, Diners Club Premier, PayPal Credit, PenFed Platinum Reward Visa, PenFed PLOC, Chase Ritz Carlton, Citi TY Premier, Amex BCP, Discover Miles, Care Credit, Blue Nile SC, iComfort SC, Cap1 Venture, Chase Hyatt, Lowes, US Bank Cash+, Citi Costco Visa
Message 16 of 33
sparklerd34
Established Contributor

@ojefferyo wrote:

I got the pop up a few days ago. Decided to go for it because I'm planning to get a new bed in a few months. $9500 sl. Created the account online and asked for a cli right away bringing it up to $11k. 

We shall see if im so lucky. I will know by the end of this week.  I really only need 1k with some overhead for shipping etc.  I didnt get denied so its just a wait thats all.  Will be better if they give me 3k so i dont max it out and i think i will keep it for my next purchase.

Message 17 of 33
sparklerd34
Established Contributor

Well I believe I may have it I didn't get a denial just review so we shall see the verdict next week

Message 18 of 33
Anonymous
Not applicable

Serta and sportsman guide are the only commenity shopping cart tricks I cannot seem to get a pop up on...

I know you have to enter your billing address exactly as it appears on your CR, however, sometimes it's blah blah address apt 9 or blah blah #9 or blah blah 9..I'm sure the apt # is always throwing it off on some of these pre qual sites as well...one day serta will throw a bone at me, I need a bed bad!

Message 19 of 33
sparklerd34
Established Contributor

I do too I applied so I'm just waiting if they are gonna tell me to kick rocks or give me a limit to get a bed until I get THE bed one day. I have gotten a no since October of last year with my first Comenity card

Message 20 of 33
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.