Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Serve Offer?

tag
Rackham94
Established Contributor

Serve Offer?

Out of no where AMEX Serve sent an offer to my mailbox it includes new Serve Card (very shiny)  and the intro offer ( deposit 25 and get 10 bonus)

Anyone get this?

I never used my AMEX Serve since September probably why

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
jamesdwi
Valued Contributor

Re: Serve Offer?

I got the offer of $25 for a $25 load haven't used my serve card after the first load and use left $10 balance on the card...

Cards: Chase Southwest 20k & CSR 17k & CSP 10k & FNBO 30k Oregon Duck 5k, & AMEX BCP 32.5k & Amex Magnet 15k&amg; Hilton Surpass 7.5k & Delta Gold 12k & Zync NPSL, Fidelity AMEX 17k Commerce5.9k & Cash Forward 7.5k & Sams Club MC 20k, Paypal Extras MC 10k, Paypal Credit 7.25k CapOne Venture 15k, QS 2.5k, QS 750, Amazon 10k, Walmart 10k, Citi Simplicity 18k, Discover IT 23k and a nice stack of store cards.
Landmarkcu Personal Loan 10k
Message 2 of 4
PokemonMaster
Frequent Contributor

Mine came with the new card (which looks really nice imo) and an offer of $25 bonus for loading $25. They did add the bonus the day my transfer posted but I still haven't used it yet. I hadn't used my card in a few months and the offer itself said something along the lines of we want you back so it's definitely targeted towards people who stopped using Serve. I think I will use it to pay a CC bill when they add billpay in a few weeks.

Message 3 of 4
scarzy
Regular Contributor

I had my account since last year, and haven't gotten any current offers. 

To add, my last transaction was 2 months ago. Oh yeah, haven't got the new card yet.

starting EQ FICO : 526 current EQ FICO : 640 starting TU FICO: 538 current TU FICO : 656

My wallet: Capital One cash rewards $1,300- ~ NFCU signature cash rewards $5,000- ~ NFCU nRewards $5,000- ~ NFCU LOC $1,000- ~ Target $200- ~ Kohl's $300- ~ Walmart $800- ~ Amazon $900- ~ Updated 6/2013

Discharged Ch7 Nov.16, 2012

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.