Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your Hooters Denial details??

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Share your Hooters Denial details??

Hi all!

I'm thinking of apping for the hooters card when my new TL posts positively. I have scores from 580-610, with 2 collections, 1 repo.

Before I app, I was wondering if anyone had been declined, and if so, for what reasons? I'd also love to know your scores at the time and baddies, etc.

Thanks!
Message 1 of 18
17 REPLIES 17
ccaddict
Regular Contributor

Re: Share your Hooters Denial details??

I believe Hooters denials have been rare. I remember seeing a post of being declined while online app and no luck by calling csr.

Here it is,

http://ficoforums.myfico.com/fico/board/message?board.id=creditcard&message.id=33054&query.id=147838#M33054
Message 2 of 18
fishbjc
Senior Contributor

check out www.whogavemecredit.com & enter Hooters.  They seem to pull TU.
Message 3 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

@fishbjc wrote:
check out www.whogavemecredit.com & enter Hooters.  They seem to pull TU.

Been there, done that. Thanks for the suggestion, tho.

A lot of the people who enter the info there don't always list specifics. For instance, I was about to go app, based on the info on that site, and then I read on another post that Hooters likes 2 positive TL's or else you get denied. That's the info I'm trying to get. What will kill the app for sure? That way, I don't app until I have all me lil' duckies in a row...

I have a M/C and a jewelry account that I'm waiting to post... grrrr... c'mon, score boost!
Message 4 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hooter's denies people??Smiley Surprised
Hint, check that military button. I think Hooter's is a big supporter of our Troops, as am I!!
Message 5 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

I know, shocking, eh?

If you don't have 2 open positive TL's you're denied for sure...

I'm waiting for my new ones to post.... I'm going to *try* to give it a few months of positives before I apply so I can get a better APR and CL.

*try*.
Message 6 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

I had the tribute and continental reporting for about 2 months when I applied. I got 1250. And omg, lots of baddies too. I think my score was maybe mid 500's then. Yes, I would let them report for a couple of months atleast.
Good luck!
Message 7 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

Good to know!

Thank you!
Message 8 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

was denied.. they pulled tu but I'm having some trouble with that cra (not my name showing up and I'm waiting on TU to fix it-all ready sent in paper work) I didn't know it at the time of app... gonna call hooters tomorrow and talk with someone...
Message 9 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

Was denied instantly.

Had CC's over 5 years ago, all 3 completely paid and closed.
Have tax lien which is wreaking havoc.

Scores: TU=640 EQ=609 Exp=621
Message 10 of 18
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.