Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sharing My Success with Executive Offices and Credit Analyst

tag
92SelfMade
Contributor

Sharing My Success with Executive Offices and Credit Analyst

I will be officially be in gardening after my car is refinanced but I waned to share my success with capital one eo I was able to get my credit line increased 4 times with them coming from $750 to $2500 credit line .  I would also like to share my experience with chase executive office they got me from $800 to $2500 after contacting them twice then called there credit analys let them do a hard pull and got $5000 total credit line.. Also with discover I let them pull a hard pull spoke with credit analyst she said I knew too much about credit and said she would increase I went from $1700 to $7000. I also found the citi executive office number spoke with wonderful lady abouthow citi wouldnt give me cli on a $4000 thank you preferred card but wouuld approve me for another card diamond for $2500 got them to cancel that card and remove it from my credit report since I never used it and they increased my credit line to $10000 highest one I have.

Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
asphaltcowboy
Valued Contributor

Re: Sharing My Success with Executive Offices and Credit Analyst

Congrats on all your success, WTGSmiley Very Happy

Starting Score TU 667 EQ 663 EX 655
Current Score TU 778 EQ 776 EX 781 Last Update 4/2016
Garden Club 04/10/2013
Message 2 of 9
Scorpiion
Established Member

Can you share the Citi EO number with me through PM please?? Thanks

Message 3 of 9
92SelfMade
Contributor

its on same site as u can find the capital one on but ill pm it to you one moment

Message 4 of 9
SupraTurbo2jz
Regular Contributor

I truly would apprecate that as well...I tried one that I found online with no answer...been trying to get the 3 unsecured ones I have upgraded Smiley Happy

CH 7 BK discharged 05/15 goal scores 680 across the board
Current Score: TU 657 EQ 676 EX 657 FICO pull 03/20/17

photo cabelas 3700.jpg
 photo Disney siggy 5000.png photo SWP Premier 2500.png photo virgin america 2300.jpg photo lexus 2500.png photo toyota 2500.png photo kays1500.jpg photo hsn4000.png photo GoodSam 1000.png photo buckle 900.jpg photo af 250.png photo valero.jpg photo fingerhut.jpg
Message 5 of 9
myjourney
Super Contributor

@92SelfMade wrote:

I will be officially be in gardening after my car is refinanced but I waned to share my success with capital one eo I was able to get my credit line increased 4 times with them coming from $750 to $2500 credit line .  I would also like to share my experience with chase executive office they got me from $800 to $2500 after contacting them twice then called there credit analys let them do a hard pull and got $5000 total credit line.. Also with discover I let them pull a hard pull spoke with credit analyst she said I knew too much about credit and said she would increase I went from $1700 to $7000. I also found the citi executive office number spoke with wonderful lady abouthow citi wouldnt give me cli on a $4000 thank you preferred card but wouuld approve me for another card diamond for $2500 got them to cancel that card and remove it from my credit report since I never used it and they increased my credit line to $10000 highest one I have.

Congrats and see you in the garden

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 6 of 9
92SelfMade
Contributor

removed

Message 7 of 9
creditjail
Regular Contributor

Congrats.  How long did you wait between your CLI request with capitol one

FICO scores:EQ- 723 (6/13), TU- 722 (6/13), EX- ?
My Wallet- AMEX BCE-17.5K, Chase Freedom-6k, Cap1- 5K, BMO Harris-5K, Wells Fargo-2K,
Store Cards-Lowes- 8K, Ashley Furniture-6K, American Furniture-2.5K,

Message 8 of 9
92SelfMade
Contributor

the first time 3 days each other time i called and im not through becuase my reports are frozen and they runs softs it has been less than 24 hours im going to try again in 2weeks once new credit lines report adn see if they do it again to above $3000 rumors are if u can get it to $3000 theyll let u pc and that green cash rewards card for theere excellent credit sounds great

Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.