Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

She's beautiful

tag
Razeus
Frequent Contributor

She's beautiful

My AMEX Blue Cash Everyday just came in.  She's gorgeous.  The work I put in rebuilding my credit over the last year has paid off.  I didn't know it was a clear/transparent plastic.  The gradient they use from top to bottom is a nice touch.  I just need to get the CL up, hopefully to $3k in 61 days, if not in 6 months.

I'll be back once I find out what this salty discharge coming from my eyes is.

My Wallet:
AMEX Platinum | Discover It $20.3k | Chase Sapphire Reserved $16k | Chase United $12k | AMEX SimplyCash Plus Business $11.6k | AMEX Schwab $9k | AMEX BCEP $8.2k | Citi Costco Anywhere Visa $8k | Chase Amazon Visa $8k | Chase Sapphire Preferred $7k | Chase Freedom $5k | Citi Simplicity $5k | Paypal Extras Platinum $5k | Wells Fargo $5k | Citi Best Buy $4.2k | Citi Visa Signature $3k | Care Credit $3k
Message 1 of 24
23 REPLIES 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: She's beautiful

LOL! I signed mine (in blue Sharpie to match) and realized you can see the sig through the card Smiley Sad It killed the "look". How long did yours take to come in? Mine took about 2 weeks from when the site said I was approved.

Message 2 of 24
lanc
Regular Contributor

Call amex and ask them for an expresspay blue it should look the same (except have the expresspay sig) and you won't have to explain needed a replacement.

Message 3 of 24
Razeus
Frequent Contributor

I applied and approved last Monday, got it today so that's 11 days.  That was a killer wait.  My Zync come in 5 days after app/approval.  I guess the BCE requires a special plastic so it takes longer.

My Wallet:
AMEX Platinum | Discover It $20.3k | Chase Sapphire Reserved $16k | Chase United $12k | AMEX SimplyCash Plus Business $11.6k | AMEX Schwab $9k | AMEX BCEP $8.2k | Citi Costco Anywhere Visa $8k | Chase Amazon Visa $8k | Chase Sapphire Preferred $7k | Chase Freedom $5k | Citi Simplicity $5k | Paypal Extras Platinum $5k | Wells Fargo $5k | Citi Best Buy $4.2k | Citi Visa Signature $3k | Care Credit $3k
Message 4 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

hahaha special plastic. Each card gets that made must be "hand glittered"!

Message 5 of 24
Datx
Valued Contributor

So, whats her name?

Message 6 of 24
Wolf3
Senior Contributor

@Razeus wrote:

I applied and approved last Monday, got it today so that's 11 days.  That was a killer wait.  My Zync come in 5 days after app/approval.  I guess the BCE requires a special plastic so it takes longer.

Congratulations on your credit building success.   Maybe someday you will realize that the beauty is in your accomplishment and not the trophy! 

Message 7 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

what is express pay?  and what is express pay sig?

Message 8 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

what is express pay?  and what is express pay sig?

The little radio chip that allows you to just put your card up to the swiper instead of swiping.

Message 9 of 24
beautybrainsbooty
Regular Contributor

this post made me smile. CONGRATS on the new card!!! (lol @ "salty discharge from my eyes")

started mid 500's. Disputed incorrect items and within a month or two my scores have skyrocketed and continue to do so
EQ: 755 as of 8/2013
TU: 700
Experian(or as I call them, the devil) I have no clue, they haven't released my report
Goal=801 across the board!!! Not too far from this, hoping to garden until Christmas 2013
Message 10 of 24
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.