Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

She's beautiful

tag
Trons
New Contributor

Re: She's beautiful

At first I thought this was another thread, on the internet, about my wife...

@beautybrainsbooty wrote:

Razeus!  this is fantastic info Smiley Happy  It would seem like common sense but really when I was in my 20s i blazed through credit without a care in the world. Running up limits, taking on cards just because I could, and it was SO easy back then. I remember my first citi card for students. Sometimes I paid, sometimes I didn't. But now, lessons are learned. I am nearly nuerotic about paying my bills early or due date. I am officially a myfico junkie breathing in everything myfico. Reading until the wee hours of the night trying to wean information that may apply to my situation or upcoming situation. Willing my scores in the 700s across the board lol!  I am still trying to get the statement cut date thing down but in general my CR looks like a responsible adult lives there (mostly in part to this forum!).  I think I will def open a  bill paying account versus paying everything out of one bucket.  

Thanks for the AWESOME tips!!!

This sounds about like me, until a few weeks ago...I'm working on it, and reading about how others have BTDT keeps me motivated and helps me not feel so stupid about my past.

Starting: EQ 590 (LP 8/12) TU 589 (LP 8/12) EX 612 (LP 8/12)
Current: EQ 650(LP 9/12/12) TU 667 (LP 9/12/12) EX 676 (LP 9/12/12)
Goal: 620 (for VA Mortgage)
Goal Reached. Pre-qualified for VA loan, 9/12/12

My Jeep is like my wife. Cleans up nice, but a lot more fun when she's dirty.
Message 21 of 24
beautybrainsbooty
Regular Contributor

@ tron, I feel you...we all have to start somewhere. Knowledge is Power my friend! Best of luck to you Smiley Wink

started mid 500's. Disputed incorrect items and within a month or two my scores have skyrocketed and continue to do so
EQ: 755 as of 8/2013
TU: 700
Experian(or as I call them, the devil) I have no clue, they haven't released my report
Goal=801 across the board!!! Not too far from this, hoping to garden until Christmas 2013
Message 22 of 24
Cadillac-XTS
Established Contributor

Congrats

Message 23 of 24
irving_magik
Regular Contributor

Congratulations!! I just got approved Wednesday, can't wait to get mine in the mail and put it in my wallet. I already made room for it right in the front. : )
Fico Scores: TU 700 (10/12/2016) EQ 729 (10/01/2016) EX 713 (10/01/16)

AMEX BCP $25,000 (opened 09/2012) - Citi TYP $12,000 (opened 12/2012) Chase Sapphire Preffered $6000 (opened 09/2012)
Message 24 of 24
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.