Frequent Contributor
Razeus

She's beautiful

My AMEX Blue Cash Everyday just came in.  She's gorgeous.  The work I put in rebuilding my credit over the last year has paid off.  I didn't know it was a clear/transparent plastic.  The gradient they use from top to bottom is a nice touch.  I just need to get the CL up, hopefully to $3k in 61 days, if not in 6 months.

I'll be back once I find out what this salty discharge coming from my eyes is.

My Wallet:
Discover It $14,300 | Chase Sapphire Preferred $7,500 | Chase Freedom $5,000 | Citi Simplicity $5,000 | AMEX BCE $3,000 | Paypal Extras Platinum $5,000 | Wells Fargo $1,000 | AMEX Zync NPSL
Frequent Contributor
jd5189

Re: She's beautiful

LOL! I signed mine (in blue Sharpie to match) and realized you can see the sig through the card :smileysad: It killed the "look". How long did yours take to come in? Mine took about 2 weeks from when the site said I was approved.

In my wallet: Amex PRG & Zync, Amex BCE (19.2k), Chase Freedom (5k), PSECU Visa/PSL (20k)
Current Scores: Equifax: 738 (Fako) TransUnion: 721 (Fico) Experian: 717 (Fico)
Disclaimer: I am by no means a financial advisor. My posts are based on opinion, experience, and/or knowledge.
Regular Contributor
lanc

Call amex and ask them for an expresspay blue it should look the same (except have the expresspay sig) and you won't have to explain needed a replacement.

Frequent Contributor
Razeus

I applied and approved last Monday, got it today so that's 11 days.  That was a killer wait.  My Zync come in 5 days after app/approval.  I guess the BCE requires a special plastic so it takes longer.

My Wallet:
Discover It $14,300 | Chase Sapphire Preferred $7,500 | Chase Freedom $5,000 | Citi Simplicity $5,000 | AMEX BCE $3,000 | Paypal Extras Platinum $5,000 | Wells Fargo $1,000 | AMEX Zync NPSL
Frequent Contributor
jd5189

hahaha special plastic. Each card gets that made must be "hand glittered"!

In my wallet: Amex PRG & Zync, Amex BCE (19.2k), Chase Freedom (5k), PSECU Visa/PSL (20k)
Disclaimer: I am by no means a financial advisor. My posts are based on opinion, experience, and/or knowledge.
Valued Contributor
Datx

So, whats her name?

TU: 603 – EQ: 569 – EX: N/A – May 2010

Senior Contributor
Wolf3

Razeus wrote:

I applied and approved last Monday, got it today so that's 11 days.  That was a killer wait.  My Zync come in 5 days after app/approval.  I guess the BCE requires a special plastic so it takes longer.

Congratulations on your credit building success.   Maybe someday you will realize that the beauty is in your accomplishment and not the trophy! 

Valued Member
JPmorgan

what is express pay?  and what is express pay sig?

American Express Blue | American Express PRG | Barclays Apple Financing Visa | Citi AAdvantage Visa Signature | Discover More | JP Morgan Palladium | Ameriprise World Elite Mastercard | Chase Sapphire Preferred

Frequent Contributor
jd5189

JPmorgan wrote:

what is express pay?  and what is express pay sig?

The little radio chip that allows you to just put your card up to the swiper instead of swiping.

Regular Contributor
beautybrainsbooty

this post made me smile. CONGRATS on the new card!!! (lol @ "salty discharge from my eyes")

started mid 500's. Disputed incorrect items and within a month or two my scores have skyrocketed and continue to do so
EQ: 755 as of 8/2013
TU: 700
Experian(or as I call them, the devil) I have no clue, they haven't released my report
Goal=801 across the board!!! Not too far from this, hoping to garden until Christmas 2013

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}