Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sheetz card

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Sheetz card

@Anonymous wrote:
Sheetz is okay..I prefer turkey hill! I think gas credit cards are pointless but that is just my opinion. Starbucks isn't popular where I grew up either...tastes like burn coffee to me. Now that I moved I can't even find a DD because everyone here loves Starbucks. Definitely overpriced burnt coffee.

Sounds like you must be semi-local to me if  you are a Turkey Hill guy (other than their awesome ice tea and ice cream I would never buy their coffee). If you're looking for an awesome gas credit card and in my area, get the BJ's Perks Master Card and enjoy 10 cents off a gallon of gas. I was there tonight and the price was $2.39 - so that means if I needed gas I'd have paid $2.29. 

Message 11 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

I live down south now but their coffee wasn't bad. Guess it depended the location.
Message 12 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
I live down south now but their coffee wasn't bad. Guess it depended the location.

I'm back in EPA now but when I lived in California and Pittsburgh, I sure missed the Turkey Hill ice tea! Sheetz coffee is so much better.

Message 13 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.