Frequent Contributor
dizbuster

Shell gas card

How difficult is the Shell gas card to get? I have a station right down the road from me and this would be a useful and conveinent card for me. Fico scores from this sit  TU--630, EX--630 EU--590. Anyone have this card and with what scores? Thank You.
A smooth sea never made a skilled mariner.
7/6/2009 Equ 664 TU 680 (15 and 19 point jump respectively this week, over 100 point increase in 6 months)
Valued Member
willowblue

Re: Shell gas card

I just applied at the begining of the month, and got it.  Like everyone else, they pulled EX. :smileysad:  At 647, that is definitely my lowest score.  No lates, just a short history, high utility, new accounts, and more inquires than I really want to admit.

I don't know how closely they look over the credit report, but score wise I'd say it is probably worth a try.

Frequent Contributor
dizbuster

Well I just applied and got the 30 day wait answer. I know what that usually means.  I have been on a roll lately though and thought I would give it a shot. It would just be a really handy card for me to build with. I live in a tiny town and that is one of just a couple of stations in my town and a block from my house.
A smooth sea never made a skilled mariner.
7/6/2009 Equ 664 TU 680 (15 and 19 point jump respectively this week, over 100 point increase in 6 months)
Regular Contributor
Logical

November 2007 I applied (pre-approvals) for Phillips/Conoco and Shell and got a "wait and see" for both. Within a week the pin arrived and the card a little later.

You may still get it.

Established Member
cobra

I applied for a Shell card in May '07. They pulled TU.

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+