Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shocked Approval - Amex Zync

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Shocked Approval - Amex Zync

I just thought I would give it a try without any real hope of getting approved for it and somehow the AMEX gods smiled down on me!!!!  As of today, the FAKO score I have on CreditKarma is 599 ( updated recently) and my FICO from Walmart is 659 (doesn't include one new CC that hit my report that brought my FAKO down to 599).  I'm at 71% UTI (I know it's high but slowly being paid down) and have 6 inquiries showing.  Average age with the few new cards I opened is now around 2 years with the longest being 7 1/2 (Perfect payment history).  My only other Major CC is a Cap One.

I think this goes to say that if you don't care about the hard pull going on your credit report.....amazing things could happen with Amex

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
LilNYC
New Contributor

Re: Shocked Approval - Amex Zync

Congrats! $500 limit or NPSL?

Citi Thank You $13,200 - Chase Freedom $3,100 - AMEX Zync NPSL (init. ability $17.5K) - Citi Forward $7,000 - AMEX BCP $6,000 - USAA Rate Adv $15,000 - USAA World MC $12,000 - Discover More $4,000 - Amex Hilton Honors $4,500 - Amex SPG $2,000 - Barclay's Priceline Rewards $6,400 - Chase Sapphire Pref. $7,500

EQ: 794. TU: 704. EX: 755
Message 2 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

500 limit.  I wish it was NPSL but all I really care about at this point is the member date for down the road.  I could always prepay or do multiple payments per month to get around the 500 limit

Message 3 of 7
migo13
Contributor

Nice job! I was recently approved for the 500 as well, and am eagerly awaiting it to arrive. What is a Walmart FICO?
Message 4 of 7
mrcrush20
New Contributor

with the wallmart card issued by GE you can get a monthly TU98 Fico score by going paperless. if you shop at wallmart and pay in full every month i would get it. 

Congrats on the amex! cant wait to get mine in the mail should be anyday now...

Message 5 of 7
Crashem
Valued Contributor

@mrcrush20 wrote:

with the wallmart card issued by GE you can get a monthly TU98 Fico score by going paperless. if you shop at wallmart and pay in full every month i would get it. 

Congrats on the amex! cant wait to get mine in the mail should be anyday now...

that is a tu08 score, not tu98

LIMITS IN CARD DESCRIPTIONS
Message 6 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Why thank you!
Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.