Super Contributor
Ron1

Shocked by BofA CLI!!!!!

Last week( Dec.20), I clicked CLI button to request BofA Accelerated Rewards Amex. It didn't give me any instant decision and it came back to call for instant decision. Today, I just checked website and they just increased from $10K to 15K :yahoo: . I didn't think they would give me any CLI. I was shocked :o .The account has been open for only 5 months. 
I don't usually use their cards. It is not one of my favorite.

Ron. 

Regular Contributor
pumbaablah

Re: Shocked by BofA CLI!!!!!

Congrats!

Contributor
MAstudent07

Congrats! Your success  inspired me to ask for a CLI since I have had my account for 10 months. I asked for $1,500.00 increase, and got it approved. Like most, I was instructed to call a credit analyst, and I did. He asked for income, occupation, and  reason for wanting the increase. :smileyhappy:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
EQ: 797
TU: 782
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Super Contributor
Ron1

I just checked my Caller ID and they called me at home. They didn't leave any message.  I didn't feel like to call credit analyst.  I had bad experience talking to them. Last time. I got grill and CLD. It wasn't pleasant. I don't really care much nowadays. 

Ron.

Established Contributor
TheCreditKid

Congrats! I went from 1000 to 3200 in 3 months with that same card!

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

All human wisdom is summed up in two words - wait and hope.

-Alexander Dumas
Super Contributor
Ron1

I just found out they reallocated portion of my other BofA credit cards to Accelerated Amex. They did to me again. 

Ron.

Regular Contributor
damet

That sucks :smileysad:

Super Contributor
Ron1

Not Only that. I called BofA Automated System on my WP Visa Signature and they transferred me to CSR. They told me my account has been downgraded to Platinum Plus WorldPoints Visa (under $5K). I like Amex. They didn't do that to me.  They really give me real CLI.

Ron.

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}