Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shocked by BofA CLI!!!!!

tag
Ron1
Super Contributor

Shocked by BofA CLI!!!!!

Last week( Dec.20), I clicked CLI button to request BofA Accelerated Rewards Amex. It didn't give me any instant decision and it came back to call for instant decision. Today, I just checked website and they just increased from $10K to 15K :yahoo: . I didn't think they would give me any CLI. I was shocked :o .The account has been open for only 5 months. 
I don't usually use their cards. It is not one of my favorite.

Ron. 

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Shocked by BofA CLI!!!!!

Congrats!

Message 2 of 8
MAstudent07
Contributor

Congrats! Your success  inspired me to ask for a CLI since I have had my account for 10 months. I asked for $1,500.00 increase, and got it approved. Like most, I was instructed to call a credit analyst, and I did. He asked for income, occupation, and  reason for wanting the increase. Smiley Happy

Amex BCE| BOA CB| Freedom| Citi DC| Discover It|
Message 3 of 8
Ron1
Super Contributor

I just checked my Caller ID and they called me at home. They didn't leave any message.  I didn't feel like to call credit analyst.  I had bad experience talking to them. Last time. I got grill and CLD. It wasn't pleasant. I don't really care much nowadays. 

Ron.

Message 4 of 8
TheCreditKid
Established Contributor

Congrats! I went from 1000 to 3200 in 3 months with that same card!

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

All human wisdom is summed up in two words - wait and hope.

-Alexander Dumas
Message 5 of 8
Ron1
Super Contributor

I just found out they reallocated portion of my other BofA credit cards to Accelerated Amex. They did to me again. 

Ron.

Message 6 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

That sucks Smiley Sad

Message 7 of 8
Ron1
Super Contributor

Not Only that. I called BofA Automated System on my WP Visa Signature and they transferred me to CSR. They told me my account has been downgraded to Platinum Plus WorldPoints Visa (under $5K). I like Amex. They didn't do that to me.  They really give me real CLI.

Ron.

Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.