Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shop Discover Store Changes?

tag
MoreRewards
Established Contributor

Re: Shop Discover Store Changes?

Yes it's still going to be great for some purchases I will make just not everything & I love Bath & Body Works!
Going to have to check Chase & they typically don't give back as much but if they have stores that DS no longer does I will have to use Freedom.
EQ 773 * EX 786 * TU 797
Message 11 of 14
HiLine
Blogger

@HiLine wrote:

Discover seems to be shifting from Shopdiscover to Discover Deals for cashback portals. Half of the shopdiscover stores are already overlapped with Discover Deals.

And the transition has now been completed. Shopdiscover is history. I'll miss the good old days Smiley Happy

Message 12 of 14
Imperfectfuture
Super Contributor

@HiLine wrote:

@HiLine wrote:

Discover seems to be shifting from Shopdiscover to Discover Deals for cashback portals. Half of the shopdiscover stores are already overlapped with Discover Deals.

And the transition has now been completed. Shopdiscover is history. I'll miss the good old days Smiley Happy

Want discover, but never saw the good ole days. Smiley Wink

Signature needs updating
Message 13 of 14
shoo
Frequent Contributor

@VirtualCuriosity wrote:

I stopped using my IT once I found out they really didn't offer frog protection.

HA!!

$4200$1000$2650$53,000$6500$2500$12,500$7000$7000$34,700$12,100$10,000
EX - 790 | TU - 782 | EQ - ?
--- In the garden since April 2019 ---
Message 14 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.