Established Member
dialect

Shop Discover question

so say that i shop through discover at nike for the 15%

+5% for online

would i also get the 2% offer for november? i got a mailer stating that all transactions would get 2% for the month of nov.

Established Contributor
distantarray

Re: Shop Discover question

[ Edited ]

dialect wrote:

so say that i shop through discover at nike for the 15%

+5% for online

would i also get the 2% offer for november? i got a mailer stating that all transactions would get 2% for the month of nov.

This has been talked about, and yes bonuses stack, but I doubt the 2% will I'm sure that's for the Base rewards only. the 1% categories.

total credit limits $108,400 Credit scores Ex 728 EQ 738 TU 758
Valued Member
afjock21

WAIT. You got a special 2% for all of November?! Where the hell is mine?! :smileysad:

Contributor
nenuco

+1 How did you get 2% for November? I just PC to the Discover iT I hope I didn't loose those spur of the moment 2% days :smileysad:

Garden Mode... kind of... sort of (•‿•)
Established Member
dialect

just got it in the mail a week or so ago

need to call discover to double check if i lose my 2% november when i get pc to it on nov 16

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}