Did you mean: 

ShopHQ ValuePay INQ!

tag
pazuzu
Frequent Contributor

Re: ShopHQ ValuePay INQ!

@ibmrad7 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Are you using the ShopHQ CC? I've used value pay with my Amex and never got a HP. I wouldn't even know how they'd get your info (ss #) if it was on a regular CC.

This!!!.

Used it multiple times with my Amex without a single HP. No where in Value Pay T&Cs it mentions that they are going to perform a credit check. 

It's in the fine print:

Please note that orders submitted on ValuePay® are subject to credit approval and that ShopHQ reserves the right to make credit inquiries.

http://www.shophq.com/p/help/my-account/edit-vp-on-cc.aspx

No apps/new accts since 2011

***FICO EXPERIAN 830***
***FICO EQUIFAX 828***
***FICO TRANSUNION 822***

Message 11 of 14
ibmrad7
Established Contributor

@pazuzu wrote:

@ibmrad7 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Are you using the ShopHQ CC? I've used value pay with my Amex and never got a HP. I wouldn't even know how they'd get your info (ss #) if it was on a regular CC.

This!!!.

Used it multiple times with my Amex without a single HP. No where in Value Pay T&Cs it mentions that they are going to perform a credit check. 

It's in the fine print:

Please note that orders submitted on ValuePay® are subject to credit approval and that ShopHQ reserves the right to make credit inquiries.

Ouch!!!! Thanks for thIs. Need to stop using ShopHQ.

Message 12 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

@ibmrad7 wrote:

@pazuzu wrote:

@ibmrad7 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

This!!!.

It's in the fine print:

Ouch!!!! Thanks for thIs. Need to stop using ShopHQ.

I can agree with this sentiment.

Message 13 of 14
CardHunter
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

I think HSN and ShopHQ trigger a HP based on the type of card you use to make your payment. I recently tried to place an order with HSN on their FlexPay with a prepaid debit card and I got declined. I've placed orders in the past with HSN on a bank debit card and never got an inquiry. 

I try to order something from HSN useing Flexpay 4 months ago and they declined me, I was useing the HSN charge card . LOL. no rhyme or reason with those guys. I turned around and cancelled the order and ordered it from QVC. no problems.  

Message 14 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.