Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shoping Cart Trick HSN ?

tag
EDGE1230
Contributor

Shoping Cart Trick HSN ?

Hey i am wondering if anyone else had this issue.   I got the notification at checkout for the HSN card pre approval however when i click accept offer it does nothing.   Just puts me to the top of the screen without launching anything .  Has this happened to anyone else ?

MY FICO: EQ: 646/ TU 675/ EXP 665.

Cap 1 qs1 ( 3k) - Chase Southwest Premiere( 5k) - Chase Marriott (5k) - -AMEX DELTA (2k) - Barclays Rewards ( 2500) - Credit One ( 1000) - BOA cash rewards ( 1k) - BOA Travel Rewards (1K) Synchrony dicks ( 3500) - HSN ( 1750) Buckle (2550), lowes (6k), NFCU (1900),
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Shoping Cart Trick HSN ?

Likely a system glitch as reported in other threads.  Clean your cache /history & cookies and retry in another few days or a week.

Message 2 of 5
jzsnow
Frequent Contributor

I just had the same thing happened. I was bummed because I could have used that $20 off coupon!

Message 3 of 5
intrinsicentropy

Just experienced the same issue with the HSN approval not being click able. I posted instructions on a similar thread on how to make it work for you.   

http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Credit-Cards/How-exactly-does-the-HSN-shopping-cart-trick-work/td-p/...

Message 4 of 5
ecxpa
Valued Contributor

Same thing happens to me; not sure they are aware of the glitch.  Called HSN and it seems that no one knew what I was talking about; looks like they are trying to get folks to apply for the card.  Don't think it's worth it for a "company card" doubt I would get the MC version because of inquiries.  BTW I haven't been able to get any preapproval pop ups on some of these sites where others are getting them easily.  EQ 659, TU 738, EX 748.  Have several prime cards including Chase Sapphire, Chase Freedom and Slate along with Discover It and others.  1 30 day late payment in past year; have a few mor 30 day lates but these are over 3 years ago. 

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.