Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shopping Cart Pre-Approval Question

tag
Arailah
Established Member

Shopping Cart Pre-Approval Question

Howdy All!

I have a quick question about the pre-approvals given at checkout by Comenity, I have searched and haven't been able to find the answer.

How far into the process do you have to get before you saw your pop-up?

Was it before the credit card information or after you input your credit card and before the final confirmation screen?

I figure your supposed to see it before the credit card info since they want you to opt into their line - but wanted to make sure.

Thank you so much for the help!

Starting: 06.2013 - [EQ: 525] { TU/CK: 619 TU/WM: 614) [EX/CS: 583]
Current: 12.2013 - [EQ: 621] {TU/CK: 634 TU/WM: 637} [EX/CS: 610]
Goal: 750

[mightymoxie.com]
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

Re: Shopping Cart Pre-Approval Question

After you put your personal information in and before the credit card. Are you opt-in?
Message 2 of 3
Arailah
Established Member

Re: Shopping Cart Pre-Approval Question

I honestly am not sure if I am opt-ed in or not.  Just in case I opted in earlier today so I will give it some time.

My other concern is that when I was younger I had an Express card that went into collections - I don't remember if Comenity still has it, or if it has been sold to someone else.  If it's still on my report it should be falling off sometime this year. So that could also be an issue - not sure if they blacklist or if I have a chance again when I'm dumped from their system.

Starting: 06.2013 - [EQ: 525] { TU/CK: 619 TU/WM: 614) [EX/CS: 583]
Current: 12.2013 - [EQ: 621] {TU/CK: 634 TU/WM: 637} [EX/CS: 610]
Goal: 750

[mightymoxie.com]
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.