Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shopping Cart Trick 2014

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Shopping Cart Trick 2014

@Anonymous wrote:

Also, Eddie Bauer is a no go for SCT, Ann Taylor works fine but I could never get LOFT to work... I believe you can't have both Ann Taylor and Loft cards.

I am stupid.  Eddie Bauer DOES work, I think you need a higher FICO score than most of the SCT cards..probably 700 score.  It finally worked for me.

I also got LOFT to work for my Mom, but not for me (I already have Ann Taylor).  After I got my Mom the Loft card, she was unable to get her the pop-up for Ann Taylor.  So I am fairly certain you can only have either Loft or Ann Taylor...not both.

anntaylor.jpg

Message 61 of 66
Anonymous
Not applicable

I have been trying to collect all of comenity's Visa/MasterCard cards and so far have been approved for Sportsman,Total Rewards,Gander,Fuel Rewards and Good Sam. These I will actually use.

Message 62 of 66
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

I have been trying to collect all of comenity's Visa/MasterCard cards and so far have been approved for Sportsman,Total Rewards,Gander,Fuel Rewards and Good Sam. These I will actually use.

Fair Warning: You do know Comenity Visas and Mastercards require a hard pull right???  Don't want people thinking it's an easy SP like on the VS or J crew Cards.

I think the only exception might be for the Sportsman card but the rest including Good Sams are definitely HPs.  

Message 63 of 66
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes I do know that. Luckily though I have only got hp on total and good sam but I'm fine with that since I can use them anywhere.

Message 64 of 66
dgates01
Valued Member

@Anonymous wrote:

Sportsmans Guide...usually a SP

So do you have to place an order, or does the offer show right before you place one?

Capital One Classic $750 / Fingerhut $1750 / Walmart $1000 / Discover $4500 / Capital One Quicksilver $3000 / Barclays $1500 / Amazon Visa $1000 / Amazon Store $900

EQ:682 (4/15) EX:706 (4/15)
Message 65 of 66
Anonymous
Not applicable

Message 66 of 66
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.