Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shopping Cart Trick...HELP

tag
UncleB
Credit Mentor

Re: Shopping Cart Trick...HELP

@Anonymous wrote:
I hate all the junk email I've acquired trying to get these shopping carts to work. Smh

+1

While in the garden I used to 'entertain' myself with checking out the SCT, and I got myself on their mailing lists (and email lists) as well.  Smiley Frustrated

Message 21 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

I had no idea you get junk mail for opting in for the SCT. Yikes!
Message 22 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

How does the limit increase every 31 days?

Sorry, just trying to increase my limits.

It seems to be every 32 days now, for some reason.

Just go to your account online and request a CLI.  I only ever get $200 a time, but over the course of a year that's $2400.

Friend of mine manages a Hot Topic.  I went ahead and got the card to help him bonus.  I think I started with $800.  I wasn't too impressed, but his eyes just lit up, and he said it was BY FAR the highest starting CL he's seen.

I should stop in and tell him that it's $2400 now, will really freak him out. Smiley Wink

Message 23 of 24
fltireguy
Valued Contributor

They can grow very rapidly. My Williams Sonoma store card started at $500, I think, in September 2016. It's now $4750, and I get a $750 CLI every month
NFCU $60.4k/PenFed $22.5k/Commerce $15K/53 $11K/Synovus $14K/BBT $11K/CapOne $12K/DCU $7.5K/BMO $7.5K/Chase $14.5k/Cabelas $10K/ and many many more!
Total CL $398600, plus car and RV loan.
Ooh. Ooh. Getting closer to that $500K mark!
Message 24 of 24
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.