cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shopping Cart Trick at Solutions

tag
shellybech

Shopping Cart Trick at Solutions

I don't know if this has been mentioned in another thread, but Solutions has pre aprroval in shopping cart. I was looking at gadgets there and when I went to pay I got the preapproved pop up. If you like gadgets they have some neat stuff. Solutions.blair.com 

They offer 20% off order and free shipping with the card on first order. It's thru Commenity bank.

Not sure if this means I am out of the garden... but it was a sp.

Last App 8/18/13 Gardening until 2014
Message 1 of 14
13 REPLIES 13
FocusedAndDetermined
Senior Contributor

Re: Shopping Cart Trick at Solutions

@shellybech wrote:

I don't know if this has been mentioned in another thread, but Solutions has pre aprroval in shopping cart. I was looking at gadgets there and when I went to pay I got the preapproved pop up. If you like gadgets they have some neat stuff. Solutions.blair.com 

They offer 20% off order and free shipping with the card on first order. It's thru Commenity bank.

SP - yes, but it's still a new TL, so it resets your status.

Message 2 of 14
FocusedAndDetermined
Senior Contributor

@FocusedAndDetermined wrote:

@shellybech wrote:

SP - yes, but it's still a new TL, so it resets your status.

BTW, congrats!

Message 3 of 14
daybreakgonesXe
Valued Contributor

@shellybech wrote:

You are out of the garden since it's a new tradeline, but congrats! I'm sure it was well worth it Smiley Happy

Actually went to the site to try it out, and I got the preapproval too Smiley Wink but I closed it out and went back onto the forum and back to studying...

Message 4 of 14
shellybech

Thanks! Back to Day One in the garden...Smiley Happy

Last App 8/18/13 Gardening until 2014
Message 5 of 14
Darksyde25
Valued Member

I find it weird that this is backed by Comenity, and I just thought I'd try the shopping cart trick, got the pop up and then finished it to see if I'd get approved and it approved me.  My credit isn't that great right now and I've straight out applied for other Comenity cards and was declined EVERY time.  Just last month I think!  Then again I have no idea what my CL is either for this, it didn't say.

Starting/Current Score: TU:sub 600 EQ: sub 600 EX: sub 600
Message 6 of 14
djc1puno
Valued Contributor

Congrats Smiley Wink

GARDEN GOAL: MARCH 2014
LAST APP: 08/20/2013
---=[NORTHBOUND]=---
Message 7 of 14
SunriseEarth
Moderator Emeritus

Figured I'd try it too.  I got the pre-approval pop-up, but I got the 7-10 days message.  So am I still in the Garden if it's not approved?

Start: 619 (TU08, 9/2013) | Current: 809 (TU08, 3/05/24)
BofA CCR WMC $75000 | AMEX Cash Magnet $64000 | Discover IT $46000 | Disney Premier VS $43600 | Venmo VS $30000 | NFCU More Rewards AMEX $25000 | Macy's AMEX $25000 Store $25000 | Cash+ VS $25000 | Altitude Go VS $25000 | Synchrony Premier $24,200 | Sony Card VS $23750 | GS Apple Card WEMC $22000 | WF Active Cash VS $18,000 | Jared Gold Card $16000 | FNBO Evergreen VS $15000 | Citi Custom Cash MC $14600 | Target MC $14500 | BMO Harris Cash Back MC $14000 | Amazon VS $12000 | Freedom Flex WEMC $10000 | Belk MC $10000 | Wayfair MC $4500 ~~
Message 8 of 14
azguy13
Senior Contributor

@shellybech wrote:

Thanks! Back to Day One in the garden...Smiley Happy

Welcome back! We won't let you escape again Smiley Wink

Message 9 of 14
azguy13
Senior Contributor

@SunriseEarth wrote:

Figured I'd try it too.  I got the pre-approval pop-up, but I got the 7-10 days message.  So am I still in the Garden if it's not approved?

If it is only a SP then you are still in the garden. It would be no different than applying for a SP CLI. If for somoe reason it comes out to a HP, then you have to start all over. I hope it was a SP. 

Message 10 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.