Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shopping Cart Trick

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Shopping Cart Trick

Lol I only asked for the list to see if there was one store I would use more than others. I am just trying to boost my lack of credit. I have no desire to get a bunch of cards and be tempted to use them "just because I can". I have paid cash most of my life or done without. My dad drilled that into me from the time I was in high school. We want to buy a house and I don't want my lack of a credit score to hurt us. Smiley Wink

Message 31 of 38
finallyfixingit
Regular Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@finallyfixingit wrote:

Hmmm..... I am going to try from my phone. I have been trying once a week for six months from various browsers and I still cannot get it to pop up on any site. 

Are you opted in? and with shopping cart info must be same as report. So an apart # or floor can cause it not to pop up. or if you recently moved.

Yes I am opted in, and I think I know what the problem is. I think it is the way Equifax has my address listed on my credit report.  My address is _________ ln and they have it listed as ­­­­­­­­­­________ln dr.

I have fought with them to change it. I have even sent them copies of my driver’s license and they refuse to budge.

I tried typing my address exactly as it is on Equifax and no one will allow ln dr because it is stupid.

7/14 Scores: EQ- 576, TU- 589, EX- 567
3/7/15 Scores: EQ- 666, TU- 680, EX- 669

last app 3/11/15
Message 32 of 38
Ford725
Established Contributor

Eventhough it asks for a full SS#, It's still a SP on EQ. 

Current Scores: FICO08 670 EQ, FICO08 703 TU, FICO08 661 EX
Goal Score: 700's all 3 (07/2016)
Walmart $6k | Chevron $4k | Firestone $2.2k | Capital One Venture $5.4k | Quicksilver One MC $1.3k | Capital One Platinum MC $1k | Bloomingdales $12k | Amazon Prime $6k | Ebates Visa $12k | The Gap Visa $7k | Banana Republic Visa $7 | Brylane Home $2.6k | Express $2.5k | Overstock $1.85k | Macy's $11.3k | Stash Visa $12k | Lowe's $12k | Care Credit $5k | Macy's Amex $2.1k | Chase Amazon Visa $.5k | Cabela's Club Visa $2k
Message 33 of 38
Anonymous
Not applicable

Commenity cards grow from toy limits to substantial credit.

My Overstock never did a Hard Pull on me via Shopping Card trick...make sure you use the popup and not apply directly

Message 34 of 38
Newstart122014
New Contributor

Just tried the SCT VS for the first time and it worked!!! Super excited!!!

Starting Score: 570
Current Score: 665
Goal Score: 700

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 35 of 38
uswala
Senior Contributor

@FedUp090909 wrote:
Just tried the SCT VS for the first time and it worked!!! Super excited!!!

Congrats!

Message 36 of 38
Anonymous
Not applicable

Will the shopping cart trick work if you have a fraud alert on your CR?

Message 37 of 38
Anonymous
Not applicable

Probably not
Message 38 of 38
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.