Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shopping cart trick and direct apply

tag
amdm2013
Frequent Contributor

Re: Shopping cart trick and direct apply

Thanks. I'm mainly interested in the Total Rewards Visa and the Fuel Rewards Network Visa. Still waiting for the pop-ups.

CSP: $20k / BarclayCard WMC: $20k / US Bank Sig: $12k / Diners Club: $10k / Macy's: $10k / CapOne QS: $8k / Sportsman's Visa: $7.5k / Overstock: $7.4k / Citi DP: $3.6k / US Bank LOC: $2.5k / Cabela's: $2k / Bank of Hawaii AmEx: $1.6k / Chase Marriott: $1.5k / Amazon Visa: $500
Message 11 of 16
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

@amdm2013 wrote:

Thanks. I'm mainly interested in the Total Rewards Visa and the Fuel Rewards Network Visa. Still waiting for the pop-ups.

If the pre-approved offers do not display, there could be a variety of reasons such as your browser's pop-up blocker is enabled, you're currently opted out, your information doesn't match what's on the CRAs, or you're not a match for their offers or not elegible based on creditworthiness factors, etc.  So, it could be a variety of reasons, but the co-branded ones (AFAIK) tend to have a bit more stringent elegiblity requirements than the other retail/store programs.

Message 12 of 16
amdm2013
Frequent Contributor

I'll wait until next month, when I reduce my utilization down to 10% by next week and see how it goes. I haven't opted out, so just to make sure I opted-in last week.

I've already cleared all cookies and have tried on IE and Chrome, still no luck!

CSP: $20k / BarclayCard WMC: $20k / US Bank Sig: $12k / Diners Club: $10k / Macy's: $10k / CapOne QS: $8k / Sportsman's Visa: $7.5k / Overstock: $7.4k / Citi DP: $3.6k / US Bank LOC: $2.5k / Cabela's: $2k / Bank of Hawaii AmEx: $1.6k / Chase Marriott: $1.5k / Amazon Visa: $500
Message 13 of 16
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

@amdm2013 wrote:

I'll wait until next month, when I reduce my utilization down to 10% by next week and see how it goes. I haven't opted out, so just to make sure I opted-in last week.

I've already cleared all cookies and have tried on IE and Chrome, still no luck!

Sounds like a plan.  The more optimal your credit profile looks, the better your chances to get these pre-approved offers to eventually display.  Just keep trying periodically until an offer comes through.  Best of luck!

Message 14 of 16
amdm2013
Frequent Contributor

Thanks. Will post if any new developments.

Message 15 of 16
corymhoward
Valued Member

I have no idea why they would but VS gave me the pop up for a $500 cl
Message 16 of 16
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.