Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shot down by Discover,sighs...

tag
golo
Frequent Contributor

Shot down by Discover,sighs...

I received a mailing offer yesterday after months of strugling to rebuild my credit i couldn't hold the itch and i push the button.Sighs.... i was shot down,called recon and nada.Oh well, i guess i will have to continue my journey.It says they pulled EQ 626,my lowest,ugh. I have some 3 old collections still, and a couple of paid and unpaid charge offs,1 paid judgment and 1 that i'm paying right now.I have like 5 credit cards in good standing.My CS EX is 644,Wally TU 643,CK TU 671,Myfico TU 666.

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Razeus
Frequent Contributor

Re: Shot down by Discover,sighs...

Unless you're above 685 across the board, I wouldn't try to app for a prime card, regardless of what they send you in the mail.  I wouldn't even try if there was a collection showing up even I was above 700.

My Wallet:
AMEX Platinum | Discover It $20.3k | Chase Sapphire Reserved $16k | Chase United $12k | AMEX SimplyCash Plus Business $11.6k | AMEX Schwab $9k | AMEX BCEP $8.2k | Citi Costco Anywhere Visa $8k | Chase Amazon Visa $8k | Chase Sapphire Preferred $7k | Chase Freedom $5k | Citi Simplicity $5k | Paypal Extras Platinum $5k | Wells Fargo $5k | Citi Best Buy $4.2k | Citi Visa Signature $3k | Care Credit $3k
Message 2 of 4
golo
Frequent Contributor

Thank you for your input.It's interesting, i received an email that says thank you applaying and that the application eas received, allow up to 30 days to be processed.

Message 3 of 4
golo
Frequent Contributor

Nevermind, i accept it.

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.