Mega Contributor

Shot off secured msg for Freedom to CSP PC

Hoping i can either get some insight on when its available or even better they can do it now!

The members that had a successful PC did your account # stay the same?

Silver Spade Garden Club Member - Last App 12/16/13 - Looking for a clean slate NO INQ's / Diamond Inspired!
Starting Score:
EX (PLUS) 583 EQ FICO 565 TU FICO 590 3/15/2011 / Goal Scores: 720
Current Score: EX FICO (PSECU) 671 (myFICO) N/A / EQ FICO 679 / TU08 FICO 678 / TU VS 706 3/6/2014
Contributor

Re: Shot off secured msg for Freedom to CSP PC

Hopefully they do it for you, but if not maybe just app for it, may be worth the 40k bonus!
fico 747
Super Contributor

LS2982 wrote:

Hoping i can either get some insight on when its available or even better they can do it now!

I have had my card for a while now and did a Freedom to CSP last week. KI was told the account stayed the same that I could also still use the Freedom since they will be the same account number.

Took about 3 days for the change to show up online. Instead of seeing 'Freedom' wehn you log on, you will see Chase Sapphire Preferred.

Process was pretty painless. Keep us posted, you should have no trouble.

Frequent Contributor

cool!, was there any requirements? like your freedom must have 5k CL first before you can PC?

BCE- 34000 -BOA 123 14400 -Freedom- 33000- Citi Forward- 22000 -Citi DC- 29000-CSP 38.5k
Garden mode 3/25/14

Mega Contributor

CS800 wrote:

LS2982 wrote:

I have had my card for a while now and did a Freedom to CSP last week. KI was told the account stayed the same that I could also still use the Freedom since they will be the same account number.

Took about 3 days for the change to show up online. Instead of seeing 'Freedom' wehn you log on, you will see Chase Sapphire Preferred.

Yea i'm kinda under the gun on the CL, I have 2.3K limit. Opened 9 months.

Not sure if they will CLI. I just paid it off 1,400 dollars.

Silver Spade Garden Club Member - Last App 12/16/13 - Looking for a clean slate NO INQ's / Diamond Inspired!
Starting Score:
Current Score: EX FICO (PSECU) 671 (myFICO) N/A / EQ FICO 679 / TU08 FICO 678 / TU VS 706 3/6/2014
Super Contributor

LS2982 wrote:

CS800 wrote:

LS2982 wrote:

Yea i'm kinda under the gun on the CL, I have 2.3K limit. Opened 9 months.

Not sure if they will CLI. I just paid it off 1,400 dollars.

From what I have seen with Chase, a CLI most likely can be a HP.

Reason is that the CSP is a sig card and most likely need a min CL of $5K.

Have you seen anyone with a CSP on here with a CL less than $5K? Hopefully someone will shed some light on this.

I would call them though, I'm too impatient :smileyhappy:

Also, I thought you had to have it for 12+ mos before they will PC.
Mega Contributor

09Lexie wrote:

I think so but I want to see if its possible otherwise.

Starting Score:
Valued Contributor

09Lexie wrote:

+1

To my knowledge, and not to dim anyone's hopes, any Chase PC for existing products needs to be at least 12 months to be elegible.  As far as the CS or CSP, the minimum CL is $5K.  So, unless you desire to take the HP, it maybe worthwhile to wait and apply for it later or see what response they provide.

Mega Contributor

FinStar wrote:

09Lexie wrote:

+1

To my knowledge, and not to dim anyone's hopes, any Chase PC for existing products needs to be at least 12 months to be elegible.  As far as the CS or CSP, the minimum CL is $5K.  So, unless you desire to take the HP, it maybe worthwhile to wait and apply for it later or see what response they provide.

I'm not really expecting it to be successful I just want to get the bottom line from Chase on what needs to happen to get it. I'm not going to take a HP for it.

Starting Score:
Advertiser Disclosure: The listings that appear on myFICO are from companies from which myFICO receives compensation, which may impact how and where products appear on myFICO (including, for example, the order in which they appear). myFICO does not review or include all companies or all available products.
† Credit cards for FICO Score ranges: The score ranges are guidelines based on actual applicant approvals and having a FICO Score in a particular range does not guarantee you will be approved for credit cards recommended in that range.

Copyright ©2001-2015 Fair Isaac Corporation. All rights reserved.   | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Sitemap

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: All FICO® Score products made available on myFICO.com include a FICO® Score 8, along with additional FICO® Score versions. Your lender or insurer may use a different FICO® Score than the versions you receive from myFICO, or another type of credit score altogether. Learn more

FICO, myFICO, Score Watch, The score lenders use, and The Score That Matters are trademarks or registered trademarks of Fair Isaac Corporation. Equifax Credit Report is a trademark of Equifax, Inc. and its affiliated companies. Many factors affect your FICO Score and the interest rates you may receive. Fair Isaac is not a credit repair organization as defined under federal or state law, including the Credit Repair Organizations Act. Fair Isaac does not provide "credit repair" services or advice or assistance regarding "rebuilding" or "improving" your credit record, credit history or credit rating. FTC's website on credit.