cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Should I Apply for Arrival World - To Replace Arrival Plat?

tag
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Should I Apply for Arrival World - To Replace Arrival Plat?

@B335is wrote:

@Changingmantra wrote:

MY GOODNESS - I just got off the phone with Barclays - and once again I do not know if  whether to laugh - take some pain killers for my head - or to just sit here twitching thinking - **bleep**? Whew -  It is not that the CS is necessarily bad - but I tell ya - conversations with their reps always feel like work.  Smiley Indifferent  I did have one rep tell me that if I apply and am approved - they will combine the CLs - he also seemed very confused about most of the other things we talked about - although he really wanted to help.

EXACTLY - That is precisely how they always made me feel.  Barclays seems to be hesitant about handing out more than 1 credit card as well.  I feel like a broken record, but stories like yours remind me I did the right thing when I fired 'em.

I have 4 CC's with Barclays, never had any issues but I've had them for quite sometime.  I rarely have to contact them for anything so I don't encounter the many experiences that are shared by lots of folks on here.

Message 11 of 11
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.