Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Should I Cancel?

tag
creditreformer
Frequent Contributor

Re: Should I Cancel?

we're in similar boats, though i didn't go as app crazy as you...i'm waiting for scores in the 700s to do that.

i'm dumping first premier/orchard (my only subprimes) on 8/15/08 (1 yr mark for 1 first premier), 12/15/08 (2 yr mark for 2nd first premier), and 3/09 (2 yr mark for orchards).  while orchard doesn't have as many fees as first premier, it will NOT grow w/me and i've 'made up' the cl i'll lose by dumping them.  in the long run, the 'age loss' i'll experience won't be a huge loss.  like 'starter jobs', once you find a 'better opp', move onward and upward.
Message 11 of 12
USC08
Frequent Contributor

Re: Should I Cancel?

I got a $5400 CL for the Sams Discover. I was actually surprised with it myself.

The denial reasons for delta was low score, inq's, length of accounts, new accounts etc. They seem to be very analytical as far as my EX report & score. Besides they don't need me as much as I need them "for the time being" hehe.

For the Discover Motiva it was mainly the age of account, 2 years is what they usually like from what they say.
myFICO - EQ: 776 EX: 763 TU: 791
Message 12 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.