Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Should I app for BCP?

tag
flyingpenguin
New Contributor

Re: Should I app for BCP?

LOL, great GIF! Thank you! Someone needs to lock me in the garden now! Smiley Happy

Message 11 of 17
LS2982
Mega Contributor

@flyingpenguin wrote:

LOL, great GIF! Thank you! Someone needs to lock me in the garden now!

Well i'm parked here for 2013 so you can drink with me in the garden!

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 12 of 17
Bobert22
Contributor

@flyingpenguin wrote:

I gave into temptation and apped... Instant approval! Smiley Very Happy But I don't know what my credit line is. On the status website it just says:

Congratulations! Your application has been approved and you should receive your new card within 7-10 days.
If you requested a balance transfer to this card, click here to view the status of that transfer

Should I call they number they give to find out what it is? And can I request expedited delivery?

1-866-314-0237 (Mon-Fri 6am-8pm MST)

Congrats! Looks like my prediction was correct Smiley Very Happy

Which did you get? BCP or BCE?

Also to get them to expediate the card, just tell them that you want to reach the welcome bonus threshold and would like the card within 3 days and if they could expediate it. My mother was able to get it 2nd day shipped to her 48 hours after her instant approval. Good Luck! I think I may just apply myself!

Capital One 2006--$5,000 ||| AMEX Macy's 2008--$2,300 ||| Kohl's 2009-- $1,000 ||| JCP 2010-- $1,000 ||| Walmart Discover 2010-- $5,000 ||| Sears 2011 -- $3,600 ||| Sears 2011 -- $3,500 ||| Chase Freedom 2012--$7,500 ||| Discover IT 2013 -- $4,000
||| Chase Sapphire Preferred 2013 -- $10,000

SCORES: EQ FICO: 787, EX FAKO: 801, TU FICO: 790 (Lender Pull)
Message 13 of 17
flyingpenguin
New Contributor

@Bobert22 wrote:

@flyingpenguin wrote:

I gave into temptation and apped... Instant approval! Smiley Very Happy But I don't know what my credit line is. On the status website it just says:

Congratulations! Your application has been approved and you should receive your new card within 7-10 days.
If you requested a balance transfer to this card, click here to view the status of that transfer

Should I call they number they give to find out what it is? And can I request expedited delivery?

1-866-314-0237 (Mon-Fri 6am-8pm MST)

Congrats! Looks like my prediction was correct Smiley Very Happy

Which did you get? BCP or BCE?

Also to get them to expediate the card, just tell them that you want to reach the welcome bonus threshold and would like the card within 3 days and if they could expediate it. My mother was able to get it 2nd day shipped to her 48 hours after her instant approval. Good Luck! I think I may just apply myself!

Thanks! I got the BCP. Smiley Happy

I asked the rep to expedite the card but she said something about not being able to because the approval already went thru... which is weird cuz I've heard of other people being able to do it. I might try again tomorrow during business hours. I also want to see if they can tell me my FICO score.

Message 14 of 17
webhopper
Moderator Emeritus

Congrats that is a very nice approval!
FICO 9:
Filed Chapter 13 on 6/1/2017 after job loss. Discharged 6/1/2022.

Goal: Gardening!

Message 15 of 17
_jb_
Frequent Contributor

Congrats! I can't wait to pick up the BCP myself. Hopefully they will have a nice signup bonus in 6 months when I apply (if I last that long).

Starting Scores: myFICO EQ: 678, myFICO TU: 676, myFICO EX: 678 (01/2013)
Latest Scores: myFICO EQ: 789, myFICO TU: 782, myFICO EX: 788
My Wallet: American Express BCE, NFCU cashRewards, Capital One Quicksilver, Discover It, Chase Freedom, Chase Amazon Rewards
Gardening since 02/07/17
Message 16 of 17
jritch
New Contributor

Congrats man, treat it right. It's a wonderful card. It's my heavy hitter with CSP. Grocery/gas on BCP and dining/travel on CSP.

Message 17 of 17
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.