Established Member
ZS1988

Should I applied again?? For Amex Gold

Hi All, 

Let me Explain a bit my situation right now. My Credit score with credit karma is 661, and fisco from Sept 1st is 652. I have a chase joint with CL $7000, and my wife Cap one CL $ 750; a Cap One Secured card $ 451. I tried to applied few time with Amex in the past and get rejection. My mom husband added me to his business Amex card, even it does not report. I been getting couple of Amex Gold charge card, and Green one "You been selected to Apply" letter.  I have 6 Hard Inquire, but I need to add one more credit line to get ready to buy a house in the coming year. Should I applied now??? Whats the chance of I get reject from them.

Starting Score: EQ669, Jan 15, 2013
Current Score: EQ669(01/15/13), TU696 (01/29/13)
Goal Score: 780+ All Across

Wallet: $5000 CSP / $3400 CPR / $551 Cap 1 Secure
Established Contributor
djrez4

Re: Should I applied again?? For Amex Gold

ZS1988 wrote:

Should I applied now??? Whats the chance of I get reject from them.

I think the chance of rejection is good.  The scores themselves may be acceptible, but your history is way too thin.

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}