Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Should I apply??Home Depot

tag
smc733
Valued Contributor

Re: Should I apply??Home Depot

Isn't the Home Depot card now GEMB?

BofA Cash Rewards VS - $25k | Citi Double Cash World MC - $18.9k | Amex BCE - $50k | Discover it - $50k | Chase Freedom Unlimited VS- $10k | Barclay Ring $5k |
Message 11 of 16
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

@smc733 wrote:

Isn't the Home Depot card now GEMB?

Not yet, although I keep checking.

They made that announced with a fanfare of trumpets, and then nuthin'.

* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 12 of 16
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

I have not received any notices about GE

Message 13 of 16
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

I just bumped the original thread, and I'd still like to know if this is going to happen.

GEMB obtains Citi portfolio

* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 14 of 16
mygoal750
Contributor

I have both a Lowe's card and a Home Depot card.  both have balances at 0%.  But, within the past 3 months, I've received several mailings (sometimes inserted in the statements) that they're offering either 12 months @ 0% or 18 months @ 0%.  Both are on purchases over $299, but they usually have a limited time available, or only on specific dates.  BTW, when I made my purchase @ Lowe's last summer, I asked for and got 12 months @ 0% even though the offer was not "advertised" as available.  But, Home Depot would not extend their standard 6 months @ 0%.

FYI

Message 15 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

After reading this thread, I decided to app as we would like to purchase a new riding mower this year.

Instant approval for $1500... Tractor is $1699 so called the 800 number listed on the approved screen. They verified my information and jumped me to $2000. Easy...

Not the best line but based on what I have read here, CLI should be easy to come by down the road.

Now I have to STOP with these apps!  Smiley Tongue

Ray

Message 16 of 16
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.