Moderator Emerita
Community Leader
Epic Contributor
haulingthescoreup

Re: Should I apply??Home Depot

smc733 wrote:

Isn't the Home Depot card now GEMB?

Not yet, although I keep checking.

They made that announced with a fanfare of trumpets, and then nuthin'.

* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Mega Contributor
Creditaddict

I have not received any notices about GE

Fico Scores: EQ 657 Cabelas, TU 662 Walmart, EX 699 Wells (07-27-14)
You will have to put up Electric Fence to keep me in the garden!
Highest Limit: Navy Federal Cash Sigi Visa $50k (AU)
Lowest Limit: Express $300
Over 40 Cards in between :smileytongue:
Moderator Emerita
Community Leader
Epic Contributor
haulingthescoreup

I just bumped the original thread, and I'd still like to know if this is going to happen.

GEMB obtains Citi portfolio

* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Contributor
mygoal750

I have both a Lowe's card and a Home Depot card.  both have balances at 0%.  But, within the past 3 months, I've received several mailings (sometimes inserted in the statements) that they're offering either 12 months @ 0% or 18 months @ 0%.  Both are on purchases over $299, but they usually have a limited time available, or only on specific dates.  BTW, when I made my purchase @ Lowe's last summer, I asked for and got 12 months @ 0% even though the offer was not "advertised" as available.  But, Home Depot would not extend their standard 6 months @ 0%.

FYI

Regular Contributor
RayRocks

[ Edited ]

After reading this thread, I decided to app as we would like to purchase a new riding mower this year.

Instant approval for $1500... Tractor is $1699 so called the 800 number listed on the approved screen. They verified my information and jumped me to $2000. Easy...

Not the best line but based on what I have read here, CLI should be easy to come by down the road.

Now I have to STOP with these apps!  :smileytongue:

Ray

Current Goals:

830 FICO / ** GARDEN ** / Pay off one remaing card.

** Every Card Has a Job and Every Card Does Its Job **

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+