Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Should I apply for the Citi Offer?

tag
praise123
Contributor

Should I apply for the Citi Offer?

So, I got a pre approval offer and called to get details.  This is on the diamond preferred card?  I dont know hat that is but it is offering 0% APR for first year an d no annual fee.  I called to find out some details but I am not sure if I should apply? Is this a good card?  Will I be accepted my scores are like 639-671 according to my fico.  I had baddies in the past but I have been rebuilding since March and no lates and 4% utilization.  I would like to apply for a mortgage in June

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
iMacDrew
Frequent Contributor

Re: Should I apply for the Citi Offer?

@praise123 wrote:

So, I got a pre approval offer and called to get details.  This is on the diamond preferred card?  I dont know hat that is but it is offering 0% APR for first year an d no annual fee.  I called to find out some details but I am not sure if I should apply? Is this a good card?  Will I be accepted my scores are like 639-671 according to my fico.  I had baddies in the past but I have been rebuilding since March and no lates and 4% utilization.  I would like to apply for a mortgage in June

IMHO I would hold off on anymore apps till you apply for a mortgage. Work on raising your score, maybe try to get some soft CLIs, pay off debt, between now and next June all your accounts will be 11 months older so your score should be significantly higher next June.

Lender pulled 10-10-13
EQ Fico 715 | EX Fico 714 | TU Fico 703
Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Should I apply for the Citi Offer?

Hold on if you are planning for mortgage..

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.