Super Contributor
concorduser

Should I ask Citi for Product Change ?

I am thinking of asking Citi for product change from Dividends MasterCard to Citi Amex. Should I ask them or would I riks AA and/or CLD? Any ideas about Citi lately?
Senior Contributor
score_building

Re: Should I ask Citi for Product Change ?

i would sit tight. 

even though i haven't heard of PC requests precipitating AA with citi at this point-will the potential benefits outweigh the potential for unintended consequences?

i am not requesting any CLI, PC etc until the dust settles (perhaps with the exception of a macy's GLI which i will probably just wait for an auto as well)

FICOS:
06/13 EX 765 (PSECU) EQ 771 (DCU) TU 779 (Barclays)
Super Contributor
concorduser

score_building wrote:

i would sit tight. 

even though i haven't heard of PC requests precipitating AA with citi at this point-will the potential benefits outweigh the potential for unintended consequences?

i am not requesting any CLI, PC etc until the dust settles (perhaps with the exception of a macy's GLI which i will probably just wait for an auto as well)

I agree, I got burned with Amex so bad, I dont want to mess with any thing now. I'll leave it the way it is.

Valued Contributor
athensguy

I'm not afraid to talk to Citi or Chase.

I would be a little nervous if I needed to call BoA.

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}