Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Should I ask Citi for Product Change ?

tag
Red1Blue
Super Contributor

Should I ask Citi for Product Change ?

I am thinking of asking Citi for product change from Dividends MasterCard to Citi Amex. Should I ask them or would I riks AA and/or CLD? Any ideas about Citi lately?
Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
score_building
Senior Contributor

Re: Should I ask Citi for Product Change ?

i would sit tight. 

even though i haven't heard of PC requests precipitating AA with citi at this point-will the potential benefits outweigh the potential for unintended consequences?

i am not requesting any CLI, PC etc until the dust settles (perhaps with the exception of a macy's GLI which i will probably just wait for an auto as well)

DCU EQ 5.0, Citi EQ 08 Bankcard, PenFed EX NG2
EX 08: AFCU, Amex, Chase, PSECU EX 98(?)
TU 08: Barclays, Discover
Message 2 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
score_building
Senior Contributor

i would sit tight. 

even though i haven't heard of PC requests precipitating AA with citi at this point-will the potential benefits outweigh the potential for unintended consequences?

i am not requesting any CLI, PC etc until the dust settles (perhaps with the exception of a macy's GLI which i will probably just wait for an auto as well)

DCU EQ 5.0, Citi EQ 08 Bankcard, PenFed EX NG2
EX 08: AFCU, Amex, Chase, PSECU EX 98(?)
TU 08: Barclays, Discover
Message 2 of 4
Red1Blue
Super Contributor

@score_building wrote:

i would sit tight. 

I agree, I got burned with Amex so bad, I dont want to mess with any thing now. I'll leave it the way it is.

Message 3 of 4
athensguy
Valued Contributor

I'm not afraid to talk to Citi or Chase.

I would be a little nervous if I needed to call BoA.
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.